Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor Winners

Guest guest

LightORama wrote:

MadHatter wrote:

Richard Faucher is from Delaware. Yea!!!! Congrats
He didn't include his address but he did have a phone number that was in Delaware.

Sorry for the confusion but I was talking about the winner of the static category.

Joe Petrowski wrote:

Shubb771 wrote:
Congrats to the winners.

So I'm sitting here pouting because I didn't win Cat2 8-32 trying to figure out why I know the name Willie Stokes...when I finally got it, I think that's Billy Bob Thorton's character in Bad Santa!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks that's funny??

Scott

How could he be in cat2 and have 1 million lights? Unless some of it is static

The guy with a million lights (more like 750,000 I think) had a static display. It was not computerized but it did have some chase lights and stuff like that. Not what we consider computerized. Here is a picture of his display. A video will be posted where you get to see him turn on the lights (he is Santa on the roof with fireworks going off around him as the light come on) and it is a pretty amazing show!

I am on vacation all this week:) and will be signing off until Monday!

Attached files 124365=7410-8b_jpg.jpg

Dan,
Have a nice vacation. Thanks for having the contest.
Do something fun like head to atlantic city and win some money.

I can't wait to see the video of the Faucher house. I've never seen him turn on the lights with the fireworks. That sounds pretty cool. I heard at some point over the years that he wanted to and had reached the million light mark. I thinks its great that he won because he is such a great person. Not only does he have the toys for tots collection each year at his house but he also lights up A.I. Dupont hospital for children each year which raises funds for the hospital.

The year before last he had major damage done by vandals who slashed up over a dozen of the large snowglodes. So its nice to see him get some recognition he deserves.

Mike

Dale W wrote:

GS wrote:
I believe this is an older video of the house:

http://www.christmashouse.0catch.com/vid.html

Totally Awesome!!!!!

THATS an understatement!!!!!!

if i did that the cops in townb here for SURE shut me down (as it is right now i think im going to have problems with them if i get traffic out front...im SURE theyll TRY to shut me down if i do...but they WONT succeed) ;)

We hope to have videos out this them up this week. May just be an un-official set of links make public here at PC....

We are working on the new Video's page but it will take a while.

The video we had for the static displays was like the one posted here but I do not know if it was exactly the same.