Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor Winners

Guest guest

Thanks for the kind words on my Star Trek sequence rockyct.

Technically, Dan has until 11:59 PM this evening to release the winner's name. Also, maybe Dan's busy watching the Anna Nicole Smith body trial, which the judge just ruled on at 4PM, so maybe Dan forgot all about releasing the winner's list. Between that and the Brittney hair shaving ordeal, Dan must really be all tied up and stressed out!

I wish for the good old days of news again. Bring back the crazy astronaut!

jeffostroff wrote:

Thanks for the kind words on my Star Trek sequence rockyct.

Technically, Dan has until 11:59 PM this evening to release the winner's name. Also, maybe Dan's busy watching the Anna Nicole Smith body trial, which the judge just ruled on at 4PM, so maybe Dan forgot all about releasing the winner's list. Between that and the Brittney hair shaving ordeal, Dan must really be all tied up and stressed out!

I wish for the good old days of news again. Bring back the crazy astronaut!

lol, those were barely kind words when I read it back now. They are pretty cool sequences and I literally just got sucked into Star Trek a couple of months ago, so it's even better for me. After not seeing a single Star Trek episode/movie in my 23 years of existance, I've now watched about 50 episodes of TOS in the last two months. I still haven't seen any of the movies or the other four series, but I'll get to them eventually.

And the winners are...... Not me, I didn't have a video camera to enter..... Sorry just had to do it. Even thou I didn't enter, yes I am also curious to see who won, but you know how long it could take a 7 year old judge. "I like this one, no that one, maybe,... I don't know, can I have ice cream" lol sorry folks

Scottsgrfx wrote:

Am I correct that in your setup if computerized you need to use a light-o-rama controller if it was not static.? just a curious question

There was no rule that said that LOR equipment had to be used.

I didn't see anything in the rules that said you had to use LOR. It said it was open to the general public and employees were excluded.

Congrats everyone.

Richard Faucher is from Delaware. Yea!!!! Congrats

Congrats to the winners.

So I'm sitting here pouting because I didn't win Cat2 8-32 trying to figure out why I know the name Willie Stokes...when I finally got it, I think that's Billy Bob Thorton's character in Bad Santa!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks that's funny??

Scott

MadHatter wrote:

I didn't see anything in the rules that said you had to use LOR. It said it was open to the general public and employees were excluded.

Congrats everyone.

Richard Faucher is from Delaware. Yea!!!! Congrats
He didn't include his address but he did have a phone number that was in Delaware.

Shubb771 wrote:

Congrats to the winners.

So I'm sitting here pouting because I didn't win Cat2 8-32 trying to figure out why I know the name Willie Stokes...when I finally got it, I think that's Billy Bob Thorton's character in Bad Santa!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks that's funny??

Scott

How could he be in cat2 and have 1 million lights? Unless some of it is static