Light-O-Rama Forums

Capital Letters In Title

jimswinder

Is there a way to fix the default "Font Style" for the title block so it isn't set to "Title Case", which is where only the first letter of each word is capitalized?

My title "CAPITAL LETTERS IN TITLE" was input as all capitalized letters...but as you see, it was changed to the default where only the first letter is capitalized...so instead of us seeing CCR we see Ccr...

Just nitpicking... :rolleyes:

There must be because just lOoking at the view new content page I can see a title in all caps : CCR.

Hmmm... I don't...maybe it is the Layout Style one chooses....

EDIT:

Nope..tried all four different "Themes"...did not see any Titles in all CAPS

Edited by jimswinder

Is there a way to fix the default "Font Style" for the title block so it isn't set to "Title Case", which is where only the first letter of each word is capitalized?

My title "CAPITAL LETTERS IN TITLE" was input as all capitalized letters...but as you see, it was changed to the default where only the first letter is capitalized...so instead of us seeing CCR we see Ccr...

Just nitpicking... :rolleyes:

There is an option on the admin side of things to disallow titles being in ALL CAPS. I had the setting enabled simply because I couldn't think of a reason why someone would need a title in ALL CAPS. (Plus, I would suspect a majority of users don't want to see a bunch of ALL CAPS titles.)

However, it would seem there was an unintended side effect. I've gone ahead and reversed the setting, but please everyone, avoid the ALL CAPS for a title.

I don't know why Jim want tall letters at the top of the page ,it may fall down B)

• Like 1

However, it would seem there was an unintended side effect. I've gone ahead and reversed the setting, but please everyone, avoid the ALL CAPS for a title.

THANKS!!!

I mean thanks...

I don't know why Jim want tall letters at the top of the page ,it may fall down B)

MAY fall down??? LOL

Edited by jimswinder

• The topic was locked