Light-O-Rama Forums

Rgb Chase

rlw162

I am starting off sequencing with my first RGB channels and I am having a hard time figuring out chases with RGBs. I look around the forums and could not find the answer. Is it possible to do a chase of just one color of multiple elements. For example: I have 8 RGB mini trees and want to do a chase of just Red. Is there a way to use the chase tool with RGB channels? Everything I do so far makes the Green and Blue part of the chase. Thanks for the help.

You can definitely do a chase with one color using RGB. Just like you want to do.

1. did you configure the channels as RGB channels (so they turn black). (create channels, then convert to RGB, OR insert RGB channels)

2. have you collapsed the RGB channels so you see one line for each pixel/device

3. use the chase tool just like you would for normal elements.

The way I do it is use the color fade tool to select the color I want and then "copy" to the other side, then select chase tool and create the chase. I have also expanded the RGB channel, selected the red only channel, collapse and then chase from there. Hope this helps.

Ron

No, no, no. 10,000 total lights including RGB. I guess I need to change that signature.

Ok, Got it done.

To clarify, I will have 538 RGB Pixels of some sort, 32 Dumb Modules, 4 CCPixels (400 Bulbs) and 42 Rainbow Pixels,........as of now. The rest are standard M5 or M6 LEDs.

Edited by Ron Boyd