Light-O-Rama Forums

Is My Video In Your Face?

steve synek

Does everyone see my video in my signature area. I don't mean to stick it in everyones face, and just want it to be a link if someone wanted to see it. If it is there for everyone, how do I change it so that it's only a link.

Thanks

Steve

I just copied and pasted my links into my signature...yours seems to be embedded...

Thanks guys................I feel so much better now as I wasn't trying to push my video. Now for the advanced question (at least from my stand point)........... Is there a way to change my link to say something like "2011 video" and be the same link.

Steve

Here ya go Steve 2011 Video just copy and paste. All you have to do is type the word you want, "2011 Video" go to your video page, copy that link, then click on the little chain with a + below it and paste in your link, hit OK. and you're done

• 4 weeks later...

Love your candy canes Steve where did you get the idea from

Thanks Don

I don't remember exactly .............I do know someone at Light UP Ohio had a sample in a straight line and I just tweaked it to have the ends seem to run off the end of the line.................And I know I've seen some nice videos...................I know I'm not very original, but I do like to add my own twist to the display. My display has to have very straight lines only!!!!!!

Steve

• The topic was locked