Light-O-Rama Forums

Things Are Looking Brighter

Guest Guest

I see. Do you use the lights display to help collect donations to help fund the department? Have you sequenced the Emergency! opening theme music?

Torqumada

Guest wbottomley

The Chief asked for several years to bring it to their location. Since I have, It's been great. More room, more parking, and it's just all-around a great place. Collected donations goes to the fire department since they are volunteer. I'm not a member but I do help out at their fundraisers. I haven't sequences that song as I want it to remain Christmas centric.

Looking good William! I can't wait to see it in action. Then I can decide if I will steal the idea for next year!!

The Chief asked for several years to bring it to their location. Since I have, It's been great. More room, more parking, and it's just all-around a great place. Collected donations goes to the fire department since they are volunteer. I'm not a member but I do help out at their fundraisers. I haven't sequences that song as I want it to remain Christmas centric.

Hopefully my director won't hear about this and ask me to do the same at least until I get much better at using the system. :lol:

Torqumada

Looking good William! I can't wait to see it in action. Then I can decide if I will steal the idea for next year!!

One thing to consider before jumping into one of these, they take a lot of storage space. Also wait for our season to be over so we can report on best practices such as; hula hoops isn't the best material, hot storage and must store in vertical position or the ribs soften and warp.

Wow. I got a new infatable that I tested last night and it was 7 feet high. I'm don't think I could have something almost twice that height in my display.

Torqumada