Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Video Contest

Guest guest

Here's a video to tie you over until the winner is announced! On the last 2 nights I had my display up in January, I decided to grab the Star trek Voyager theme song, becuase I always thought it was a grand lovely tune, and it was short, so I did a sequence to it:

Here is my

:

Enjoy!

Michael B wrote:

Videos! Videos! videos!

I tried twiddling my thumbs, that lasted about ten minutes.

Come on Dan, have a heart. :laughing:

Michael B

hes been online several times today and im sure hes seen all the posts about it...dont know why he just cant end the suspense since its been over a month since the due date...

It hasn't been over a month since today is the due date. Be patient, I think if you had won you would have been contacted by email or phone before any of us get to find out. GEEESSSSHHHH!!!

James

jeffostroff wrote:

Here's a video to tie you over until the winner is announced! On the last 2 nights I had my display up in January, I decided to grab the Star trek Voyager theme song, becuase I always thought it was a grand lovely tune, and it was short, so I did a sequence to it:

Here is my
:

Enjoy!

Hey Jeff, that was good! How did you mount your stars on the garage roof?

Michael B

I have an S-tile roof. I bought a bunch of L-shaped book case brackets from Home Depot and I slide each one under a tile, then just lean the 3 pound LED Rope light snowflakes against the bracket.

See the enclosed photo.

You can view much larger and clear photos on my home page http://lauderdalechristmas.com/

I still have not posted all my photos yet from 2006, but there are a lot up there now, both night time and day time.

Attached files 124291=7407-christmas-2006-33forum.jpg

James Peachee wrote:

It hasn't been over a month since today is the due date. Be patient, I think if you had won you would have been contacted by email or phone before any of us get to find out. GEEESSSSHHHH!!!

James
due date was january 16th...chill dude

jeffostroff wrote:

I have an S-tile roof. I bought a bunch of L-shaped book case brackets from Home Depot and I slide each one under a tile, then just lean the 3 pound LED Rope light snowflakes against the bracket.

See the enclosed photo.

You can view much larger and clear photos on my home page http://lauderdalechristmas.com/

I still have not posted all my photos yet from 2006, but there are a lot up there now, both night time and day time.

That's a nice setup
I bought 8 LED snowflakes after Christmas on sale

Where did you buy the garage door? That's awesome!!
Can you open the door while it is attached?
I'm going to have (2) garage doors

Thanks

Scuba_dave wrote:

jeffostroff wrote:

See the enclosed photo.

That's a nice setup
I bought 8 LED snowflakes after Christmas on sale

Where did you buy the garage door? That's awesome!!
Can you open the door while it is attached?
I'm going to have (2) garage doors

Thanks

wow! you're not kidding! *love* the garage door!

-joules

I bought that from a graphics artist on eBay in October for $200. They sell out real fast too. I can tell you this was a show stopper, cars, slow down and everyone comments about this banner.

Even here on the forum in December, people were going ga ga over it. It's 16 feet x 7 feet, thick vinyl sheet, it takes 2 people 10 minutes to clip it top and bottom, and yes you open the grage door with it on there, it's flexible.

Go to my home page and look at my night time videos, I shine spotlights on this awesome door cover. I store it in the attic above the garage, it rolls up into a 6" wide roll 7 feet tall.

Attached files 124306=7408-christmas-2006-17forum.jpg

Yes, they do make single door banners as well. Here is the link to the eBay auction that I won for this banner:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250044320330

You should bookmark this seller. Around October or so is when his storefront will have more of them, or you can contact him and ask when he'll have them ready. Apparently he runs a batch of them every year and sells out.

I like that because it keeps it somewhat rare and unique. Most people drive by our house and never imagined that anything like could have been done.

Sorry Michael B.
Make sure your sitting down when you read this.
Your going to have to wait 7 days for the videos.

Videos of winners will be posted within 7 days.

Michael B wrote:
Videos! Videos! videos! I tried twiddling my thumbs, that lasted about ten minutes. Come on Dan, have a heart. :laughing: Michael B

your going to explode when you see this.:]