Light-O-Rama Forums

How To Export Papagayo Secuence To Lor? Any Ideas?

mixnight

I'm trying to secuence a song in Papagayo, is working well, and now what to do with that secuence from papagayo, how to import it into LOR secuence editor.

Any Ideas???

you export it out of papagayo into a clipbaord file, you then load the clipbaord in sequencer and paste to your channels. if you set it up correctly it will go smooth and the channels will lay out properly. If not you will have to move the channel assignments around a bit or copy and paste the individual channels to the proper channel string.

I'm trying to secuence a song in Papagayo, is working well, and now what to do with that secuence from papagayo, how to import it into LOR secuence editor.

Any Ideas???

You need bob's conversion program.

find it here.

http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

be sure and thank BOB for such great stuff/

save it to one of the clipboards then paste into the sequence.

Edited by jerrymac

Ok I got Papagayo to LOR and I exported to LOR clipboard, into the sequence editor I tryed many times to paste with no success, I'm not sure about if I'm doing it well when I opened the Papagayo to LOR.

Can someone help me on how to setup the Papagayo to LOR table for my actual faces channels:

1ch. top eye

2ch. botton eye

3ch. top mouth

4ch. middle mouth

5 ch.big mouth

6 ch. round mouth

7ch.botton mouth

The numbering should start with the first mouth channel so I renumbered them

1ch. top mouth

2ch. middle mouth

3 ch.big mouth

4 ch. round mouth

5ch.botton mouth

Put in the below numbers. When you paste... it should always be into the top mouth channel numbered 1 here but 3 in your post.

Also, in SE create a fixed timing grid for .04 and select it. Then in your paste mode on the left panel select paste by cell.

PapagayoToLOR%20sample.jpg

Edited by ItsMeBobO

i can the video of how to use the papagayo do you have a video of how to translate to a lor clip board thats where im getting stuck ??

im also getting a warning coming up each time i load paypgayo it says "no handler found for image type"

its ok ive worked it all out but i still get that warning but everything is working ok

thank you bob that works perfect and sorry for all the questions but i really want to use this program and understand it well

thanks dan

i have my faces set up as

top eyes 1,1

bottom eyes 1,2

top lip 1,3

middle lip 1,4

bottom lip 1,5

open mouth 1,6

circle mouth 1,7

how should my papagayo to lor clipboard be set out as i think this is my problem i do a song in papagayo and it looks ok but needs a tweak here and there but when i put it into lor seq its all over the place and look awful

Your channels are like this. Be sure you paste the clipboard into top lip channel. (not eyes... which are not part of papagayo)

papaDDFR.jpg

when i play my papagayo back it looks good and on time but when i play it through SE seems a bit behind i have my fps set to 25 then i load it into SE set my timing marks to 0.04 and copy and paste the clipboard into the first timming mark on the top lip it all loads in correctly but seems a little bit behind

does anyone know why this might be happening

Edited by digdeepfundraising

The Visualizer lagging is a fault noticed by a lot of people, something in the way it encodes the video I guess, but it's a known problem.

Cheers TJ Is there anyway to sort it I have a brand new laptop with i5-460m processor,hd led graphics and 6 gb memory I thought that would run it ok