Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer Playing Channels Incorrectly

jimswinder

Okay...problem fixed...as suspected (by me and EVERYONE ELSE), it was operator error.

I have both Mega Arches and Mini Arches...and the Mini Arches are below my Mega Arches, so when I saw the arch coming on in the Visualizer, I thought it was the mega Arch, when in fact it was the Mini Arch, which had the same Channel ID as the Eaves Minis Red (Unit 23 Channel 13: Channel Color is RED). Don't know why or how I overlooked it in my Channel Configuration print out...but I did.

Am checking it AGAIN, in case I missed any others...which I am sure I did...

Thanks for everyones' time and effort they put into this and your suggestions.

Best suggestion, and I am surprised no one has suggested this, may be for me to get out of this hobby!!! :blink:

EDIT:

Actually...now that I have thought about it, the duplicates aren't in my Channel Configuration but in the Visualizer...so Mike..any chance of getting a Verifier or Print Out of what the Visualizer has in regards to Units and Channel ID's? Or is one already there?

Edited by jimswinder
  • Like 1

Okay...problem fixed...as suspected (by me and EVERYONE ELSE), it was operator error.

Best suggestion, and I am surprised no one has suggested this, may be for me to get out of this hobby!!! :blink:

Actually...now that I have thought about it, the duplicates aren't in my Channel Configuration but in the Visualizer...so Mike..any chance of getting a Verifier or Print Out of what the Visualizer has in regards to Units and Channel ID's? Or is one already there?

Kept those three lines for a reason. The biggest problem with checking your own work, is you only see it the way you did it. Glad you found it, it took a little bit but your still human.

No one will take you out of this hobby. Dont do that, its a terrible idea. Even if your display was going absolutly crazy because of overlapped channels and such, it would still be worth the watch.

And great question, having a print out to compare A (sequencer) to B visualizer would be great.

• Like 1