Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Singing Faces

digitalfreeloaders

Please check your paypal, thanks

Sent, thanks for the heads up, busy sequencing and popped into the forum to check in and saw your post. Thanks for the repeat business, much appreciated!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Check this out, pretty cool, a realistic looking "garden zombie". I would like to have a few of these for my graveyard scene. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e557/action/2152cca/ They are a little spendy but worth the price for how realistic they look, in my opinion anyway, and worth sharing.

I have a little intro I am giving away if anyone is interested. I did this sequence to the Call of the Zombie intro by Rob Zombie. I am putting it before my version of Thriller. See it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAxGc1HyWM. Go to http://mrtoomanychristmasdecorationsguy.com/ for more information. Hope you like it & Happy Halloween.

Jim

Been searching for a few more songs to do for Halloween any ideas, it's kind of hard to find new ideas that are cool but still Halloween related.

I am looking for a holiday coro animated pumpkin sequence to This Is Halloween song from Tim Burtons Nightmare before Christmas. If you are still looking for song Ideas. BTW Your sequences look awesome. Thanks for all you do!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little intro I am giving away if anyone is interested. I did this sequence to the Call of the Zombie intro by Rob Zombie. I am putting it before my version of Thriller. See it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAxGc1HyWM. Go to http://mrtoomanychri...rationsguy.com/ for more information. Hope you like it & Happy Halloween.

Jim

I have emailed you about purchasing some sequences.

Matt

Thanks for everything, good info and will be sending those sequences as soon i get get back from running errands and payment clears, THANKS!!!

• 4 months later...

We did it ourself , am making it available on http://mrtoomanychristmasdecorationsguy.com/ for two bucks, We are working on thriller now, almost done with it and we'll have others soon, thank you for looking.

these have reworked several times now and the price is currently $5 except for Itsy Bitsy Spider which comes with the song that we pay to include it is $7 thanks for looking!

Nice work.

I will have singing monsters this year and have no interest in sequencing the songs so I will be buying yours.  (At least not the standard songs)

I have one song in mind to do myself that I am sure no one else has done, or probably wants to do for that matter...

Nice work.

I will have singing monsters this year and have no interest in sequencing the songs so I will be buying yours.  (At least not the standard songs)

I have one song in mind to do myself that I am sure no one else has done, or probably wants to do for that matter...

that's got a good beat but I find it hard to dance to so I will give it a 7.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow I have been reading and watching all these cool vids and posts. great job everyone. I have never done Halloween but this year, 2013 I am doing it. I plan on using custom made faces by me and a holidaycoro skeleton drummer. plus some tomb stones and window spider web lights. I have one completed sequence of Kidnap the Sandy Klaws that is my first attempt with pumpkin faces and a drummer. I am also working on This Is Halloween and blow me away. Here is Kidnap the Sandy claws. Oh ya and for you genetleman with pace makers this is the KORN version enjoy. let me know where I can improve. thanks

• Like 1

very cool im doing the drummer and gutair player from holiday cora i have 5 sequences done so far 32 channel hells bells adams family anny your ok godzilla juke box hero so far

very cool im doing the drummer and gutair player from holiday cora i have 5 sequences done so far 32 channel hells bells adams family anny your ok godzilla juke box hero so far

I was gonna get the guitar player also but my long term plans are to dress as a Zombie Myself and put on my Les Paul and play Guitar with the display. I have already sequenced a blues song for Christmas where I actually play the guitar dressed as Santa with a song I wrote and recorded for my Christmas display. It's a rocking blues version of the little drummer boy.  I was thinking about doing the same thing with a song like Godzilla or the Monsters theme song. I would love to see your Godzilla sequence. post some video if you have some. 

• 3 weeks later...

Love the great videos and ideas generated by and shared on this forum, really good posts,  can't wait to see what everyone does this season.

Haven't been checking in much lately too much going on but am getting geared up for 2013 so much to do so little time. And the worst part is that most of my equipment is two states away at my old house and I am at my new house so this could get complicated! I will figure it out, I see a long distance rescue happening this summer, my stand ups, blow ups, and all my other decorations don't want to stay another winter in Idaho they want that California weather!  :)

• 2 months later...

I would love to see these I am looking for hells bells, you can follow the link below to download all my signing faces siquences.

Email to studog86@gmail.com

thanks\

Matt

• 2 weeks later...