Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Singing Faces

digitalfreeloaders

NAW it's not that scary or spooky but when you have little grand-kids you don't want to be to scary

do you have a new song coming soon?? let me know

Yep i working LMFAO Party Rock IF everything go's well i hope to have it done by last next week i just have a lot of iron in the fire right now but i trying very hard to get it done been working on til three in the morning I will let you now

Thanks jim

• 2 weeks later...

Well glad to say we got Party Rock Anthem finished, but sorry to say we are having quality issues with the upload to youtube. The video lags badly after uploading but it looks good beforehand. We have gone through the sequence repeatedly and deleted and uploaded several times. It looks great in the visualizer but still looks bad after processing and uploading. We are working on that but it is available for viewing now at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6CFN8pYL5s We are not sure if it is Camtasia, youtube, or our internet, we have not have this issue before. Thanks for the nice comments.

Thanks for all your hard work and great job on the sequences. Can't wait to see what is next!

Thanks, got Party Rock by LMFAO done and posted to youtube, I posted the link below. We are working on the video quality but this is our best sequence to date! Thanks again.

Nice work

Thanks much appreciated!! :)

Outstanding job!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I checked out your wire frames, very nice I would not mind getting a few and doing sequences for them. I love the Singing Santa!

Jim

Thanks for the compliment, I checked out your wire frames, very nice I would not mind getting a few and doing sequences for them. I love the Singing Santa!

Jim

Thanks Jim, I'm trying to get a sequence for the Singing Santa for my own display this year.

Doug

Your sequences are great Jim! Thanks again for all your hard work and also for the updated version. I'll be watching for the new ones.

Been searching for a few more songs to do for Halloween any ideas, it's kind of hard to find new ideas that are cool but still Halloween related.

Edited by digitalfreeloaders

Thanks Jim, I'm trying to get a sequence for the Singing Santa for my own display this year.

Doug

I wouldn't mind trying to help you out, I will pm you about song ideas.

Here are a few I did this year Take The Devil Eagles Clap For The Wolfman The Guess Who Spookey Classic 5 Deadman stroll ReVell Season Of The Witch Dovan

Here are a few I did this year Take The Devil Eagles Clap For The Wolfman The Guess Who Spookey Classic 5 Deadman stroll ReVell Season Of The Witch Dovan

Great suggestions, thanks for taking the time to reply! Some of them we did not know so we will be checking them out. Thanks again!!! Happy Halloween :)

Great suggestions, thanks for taking the time to reply! Some of them we did not know so we will be checking them out. Thanks again!!! Happy Halloween :)

Ahh ya that bring back the memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJWbiikC67w&playnext=1&list=PL8B509BB3212454DB&feature=results_main
Edited by digitalfreeloaders

jim i think your work is great and for the price you should sell loads as there are many newbies coming into this hobby and doing singing faces

maybe some christmas singing faces would be good as not many people are doing that ching ching $$$$$$$

http://www.billboard.com/features/the-top-10-halloween-songs-1005445412.story#/features/the-top-10-halloween-songs-1005445412.story

number 8 would be a good seller i have the seq for my halloween night but not with singing faces so get to work lol lol

http://top40.about.com/od/top10lists/tp/halloweensongs.htm

nightmare on elm street my will smith