Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Singing Faces

digitalfreeloaders

Our first try at singing faces animated to Sexy and I know it. Halloween 2012 We currently have 32 challels but want to add another 16 this year. We usually just do Christmas but after seeing all the videos on youtube with the singing faces we figured we would give it a try and do Halloween too!

Great job very well done!

Thank you, it was fun but took a lot of time, working on others. Will be making faces out of pegboard, posting details of our build in a few days . thank for looking.

did you do your own sequence or did you buy the seq online ?????

We did it ourself , am making it available on http://mrtoomanychristmasdecorationsguy.com/ for two bucks, We are working on thriller now, almost done with it and we'll have others soon, thank you for looking.

impressed here i took 22 hours to do one song and it wasnt as good as yours will you be doing request songs ???

impressed here i took 22 hours to do one song and it wasnt as good as yours will you be doing request songs ???

Don't feel bad I have twice that much time in it. I had not thought about taking requests, what song did you have in mind? I have a lot on my plate right now but am looking for good songs to do.

Very nice job on sequencing your singing faces. B)

I think you will do very well marketing your sequences, with the degree of attention you have paid to the mouth movements we have seen from this first set!

Welcome to the Halloween side of the decorating force!

Thank you sir for the kind words of support. I see you have been doing this for a long time so it means a lot. I did not even know about light o rama until 2010 and got my first controller right before Christmas that year, this year I have really gotten into it since I found out about the singing faces. I am glad to do a Halloween show it is a lot of fun. The grandkids love it so that was why we decided to do the faces this year.

Thanks again,

Jim

sorry had issues with the link then I passed out in my chair after dinner, getting old sucks! lol

What happened?

sorry I fixed it! thanks for checking!

I am curious to know if your sequences have the same channel configuration as the faces on Holiday Coro?

http://www.holidayco...ging-s/1849.htm

If you know, let me know because I would like to buy your sequences.

Yes, they have the same amount of channels per face and the same mouth set up because we where basing ours on what we saw but as for the order of their channels we don't know, we have not purchased their songs. The order of our channels are listed on our website. If you plan on using our songs with theirs and ours are not in the same order you would have to move the channels around to match their channel order but otherwise they should work fine. If your not adding ours to theirs you should not have to. If you have purchased their songs and know the channel order for an extra $1 per song we would arrange the channels to match.

Thanks for the interest hope this helps,

JIm

Great job Bhewson i hope u can get all 4 faces going a + on your lights and song keep up the good wook