Light-O-Rama Forums

S2 To S3 Upgrade

Sparky Griswold

It's been a little while since I've been back. Major computer issues and changeovers. Needless to say I have V 2.13 Advanced and thinking of upgrading to S3. Has everyone upgraded to the latest? Are there enough software upgrades to justify it? If so, what would be the upgrade for me if I have the advanced version of S2? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Many people will say that the S3 version of software has many improvements over the S2 version. Enough worthy of an upgrade.

Want to see what's new? Check out the help files on the software download page. Each version has a What's New section in it. (So downloading the most recent help file will have all the changes in there.) Want a video of what's new? What's New in LOR 3 - See this thread.

If you want to renew your license, thus letting you get the most recent version, then you need this page. The cost to renew is $29.95 (and if your reading this a year from now, it may have changed, or it may not have.) In your case, since you have S2 Advanced, renewing your license is all you need to do. That will get let you run the S3 software at the "Advanced" license level.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I wouldn't have to purchase the software renewal as well and actually save $30?

Correct. You can purchase either the $30 License Renewal (which will give you S3), or the $50 2 CCR SuperStar add-on which comes with a complimentary License Renewal (S3).