Light-O-Rama Forums

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Don

Dan wrote this this morning in case you still can't get in.

" Posted Today, 02:08 AM

People will be asked to login when they attempt to get to the online store. This is the only way to lock the store so we can make a number of changes to prices and other configuration and test those changes. The store will be open later in the morning.

Dan"

I still can't get in, so I guess it will be later this morning. Won't be long now :D

OK, so if I'm reading this thread right, the sale hasn't started yet? Sorry, newbie here, but I don't want to miss the sale. :) Will it be posted on their website when it starts?

Edited by Klayfish

Guest wbottomley

Let's try this thing again. If you have signed up on the email notifications... you received one during the overnight hours.

Here are the sale prices.

Here's a portion of it...

August 4 thru August 13 TryForFree is back!

Almost everthing in the store is on sale! 16c822df98fd47e4b97a2e0dfa6883f6.jpg?d=1344048233050&logical=SummerSale.jpg

Once again Light-O-Rama is having its Summer Sale. Starter packages are on sale, add on controllers are on sale, accessories of all kinds. Now is the least expensive time to get started, or to add to your existing display.

There are no limits on quantities like in the March Mad Grab so if there is something you want, you are going to get it! With luck on your side you may get your order for free!

Sale Flyer

You may get your order for free! 7e5d63028c7844ba85ef2fd8d154ce17.jpg?d=1344047452070&logical=iStock_000011860654XSmall.jpg

With TryForFree you are always a winner. When you enter the Promo Code TryForFree you get an immediate 2% off your total order, guaranteed! Then you are placed in a contest where you may get your order absolutely free.

Your order will be delayed a little but it will be delivered in time for Halloween and Christmas. You have nothing to lose! To enter, at checkout you have to enter the TryForFreePromo code. One year we had over 40 winners. This year it could be you. Good luck!

it has not started yet.. they are in the process of fixing the problems

here is the quote from my help ticket I sent in this morning

Sat, Aug 4 2012 6:06am please help I want to get in on the sale!!! and I can't log in

Sat, Aug 4 2012 8:03am - Chuck Smith Seems we've overwhelmed the on-line store host. Please check back in a couple of hours as the gurus are working on it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Onewish1

I wonder if they are going to put any of the software upgrades on sale as well? I'm considering ordering a CCR or two and see what I can do with them but of course need the SS license to go with them.

Bummer, but thanks. One of the songs I've done is "Over the Rainbow", Judy Garland from the actual Wizard of Oz movie. So I'm wanting to use a CCR and somehow create a rainbow of color. Btw, its a difficult song to sequence because there's no beat.

Bummer, but thanks. One of the songs I've done is "Over the Rainbow", Judy Garland from the actual Wizard of Oz movie. So I'm wanting to use a CCR and somehow create a rainbow of color. Btw, its a difficult song to sequence because there's no beat.

Oh, I dont know. Listen to the cadence of the words of the song.

Omg Omg Omg I'm so happy... now maybe the world rotation will return to normal that the store is open. And please for everyone with blue faces you can quit holding your breath and return back to breathing normally.

I'm glad that I checked the site this morning. Got my order in.

If this was the Spring clearance sale, I would have been pretty upset.

Sweet! Got my order in via my iPhone for two CCBs. I'm feeling lucky so I tried the TryForFree promotion to get the additional 2%.

and how many of you DID NOT receive an email about this sale? Every year I have to redo my subscription and every year I have yet to receive a email notification. No, it is not in my spam folder either.

Anyone else?

• Like 1

Ya :D ...Just got two CCP's. I have heard you have to use kid gloves with the CCR's and they still brake easy, I hope the CCP's are a little tougher.