Light-O-Rama Forums

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Don

DOUBLE TOP SECRET cant wait to see what dan has come up with. :D with all the changes to things i would say the sale is about to start. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest wbottomley

He's changing/adding things to the store.

EDIT: just digging around and found this image...

CCB-100.gif

I think most are still confused.

ConfusedFace.jpg

Edited by wbottomley

Ooh, I think I need that... I'm like a kid on Christmas waiting for this sale! get it... a kid on Christmas... Christmas lights... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA

And yet no notice (email) of a sale......

Aerosmith has a song "Dream On".

Just sayin......

Here is what I got.

Ralph vega,

A Light-O-Rama help desk staff member has replied to your request, #243146 with the following response:

Sorry, The store is closed while the prices are being changed. The only way to close it is to put a password on it. It will be opened in the morning.

We hope this has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please login to your account at the address below for a complete archive of all your help desk requests and responses.

I keep telling myself this isn't like the spring sale where everything goes within minutes. I'm leaving for a conference as we speak and won't be back until late tonight so I won't be able to place my order until then. I sure hope the CCBs don't sell out. This would be my luck!

Seems that some listings for the sale are up.( link on the front page under the sale banner) You just can't purchase yet but can see the prices.

Password-Protecting the store is the only way they can close it to change their prices.

ok thank you. They should make a note appear with that :) either on the password appear thing or in the email.

I was bugging out trying to think of what my info was.. And why it wouldn't work .. Thanks for settling me down