Light-O-Rama Forums

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Don

Did the email get sent out with the date for the sale? I did not receive it. If so, could someone please PM me with the info. I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

I am not going to lie.... I was really scared there for a minute! Thanks John. I will be on the look out for the email. Hopefully I can find time to be near a computer during the sale, whenever that may be. At least I haven't missed it!

I am not going to lie.... I was really scared there for a minute! Thanks John. I will be on the look out for the email. Hopefully I can find time to be near a computer during the sale, whenever that may be. At least I haven't missed it!

Worst case, you can always click that "Summer Sale" link at the top of the forum. As soon as I get the information in my email box, I will have it posted in that thread.

Also, the Summer Sale usually last 2 weeks (give or take a day if memory serves) so you will have plenty of time to place your order.

Worst case, you can always click that "Summer Sale" link at the top of the forum. As soon as I get the information in my email box, I will have it posted in that thread.

Also, the Summer Sale usually last 2 weeks (give or take a day if memory serves) so you will have plenty of time to place your order.

With all of the forum changes and everything that's been happening, Is there a possibility of our e-mails getting lost in the shuffle? That being said, should we sign up again to receive the sale e-mail?

With all of the forum changes and everything that's been happening, Is there a possibility of our e-mails getting lost in the shuffle? That being said, should we sign up again to receive the sale e-mail?

Ron,

The email list and the forums are completely separate. Being on the email list does not mean you are on the forum, nor being on the forum does not mean you are on the email list. The forum changes would not have affected the mailing list.

You know, I just thought of this though. Does the list get purged every year, and one needs to every year sign up for the email? Reason I ask is that I did not sign up for the email.

Thanks Admin.

To the best of my knowledge, the mailing list is not purged. Sign up once, and your done.

During the Spring inventory reduction sale, I didn't get a sale notice. Or so I thought. Actually, the spam filter decided it was spam and put it in the spam folder. Once you know that the sale notice/flyer has been sent, check your spam folder if you didn't receive one.

mmaness,

thanks for mentioning that about the spam filter. I think I have only gotten one email over the years. Have depended on notices here and at one time over on PC.

Again, thanks for mentioning the spam filter.

• Like 1

I'm surprised that slipped by Don. I think he's advised checking the spam folder a couple of times in past years. Must be hotter up in Denton County today than it is here in downtown Dallas.

July 31 and nothing on the summer sale, i think now it will be in August some time........

Who said it was going to be in July?

The latest update said sometime this week. It's only Tuesday.

If you click on the Summer Sale tab you will see:

We will be having a regular summer sale this year. Complete with the TryForFree promotion which has been our most popular. All controllers/RGB products will be on sale, unlimited quantities. It will be deferred shipping for those who enter the TryForFree contest. This is all like it has been for many years (except last year when we had supply issues). No issues this year.

As far as the date, I am looking to start the sale some day next week but will be sending out a flyer a few days before the sale with information/prices/dates.Dan

----

Want to get notified when LOR announces the sale? Then you should sign up for the mailing list.

Click here for the discussion thread.

update: 7/31 --- Still looking to start the sale this week. Will be later in the week ... The sale is coming!

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_207029', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_207029', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '207029' }, parseInt('0') );

I wish they would post the sale prices so some of us can start making out our wish list. :D

I just wish they would post the sale. :P

• Like 1