Light-O-Rama Forums
Don

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Looks like the LOR2012 test site is gone. Guess it's getting ready to move over to primetime.

If you click on the Summer Sale tab you will see:

We will be having a regular summer sale this year. Complete with the TryForFree promotion which has been our most popular. All controllers/RGB products will be on sale, unlimited quantities. It will be deferred shipping for those who enter the TryForFree contest. This is all like it has been for many years (except last year when we had supply issues). No issues this year.

As far as the date, I am looking to start the sale some day next week but will be sending out a flyer a few days before the sale with information/prices/dates.Dan

----

Want to get notified when LOR announces the sale? Then you should sign up for the mailing list.

Click here for the discussion thread.

update: 7/31 --- Still looking to start the sale this week. Will be later in the week ... The sale is coming!

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_207029', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_207029', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '207029' }, parseInt('0') );

I wish they would post the sale prices so some of us can start making out our wish list. :D

• Like 1

I wish they would post the sale prices so some of us can start making out our wish list. :D

I just wish they would post the sale. :P

• Like 1

Wish I could, Wish I might, Wish that the sale would start tonight. Dang, a poet and did not know it. :blink:

Wish I could, Wish I might, Wish that the sale would start tonight. Dang, a poet and did not know it. :blink:

LMAO. That was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I'm a newie. I'm looking to buy my 1st system within a week or two. This might be a dumb question but.. I saw a post about Try For Free promotion What is that about?

Ok, I'm a newie. I'm looking to buy my 1st system within a week or two. This might be a dumb question but.. I saw a post about Try For Free promotion What is that about?

When you order, you go for the try for free and your shipping will be delayed . You then have a chance to get your order for free. They randomly pick orders to give away.

Edited by shfr26

To the chorus of "Where O Where" as made famous on the TV Show "Hee Haw"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8&feature=related (chorus starts at about :17 sec)

Where o where is this big sale,

Why is LOR taking so long.

I searched the web over,

for a new controller.

You better act quick,

or **Pfftt** they will be gone.

• Like 1

First thing I am going to tell you will take you far in this hobby. You must learn to read a lot and comprehend (spelling is optional). Now go back to page two of this thread. And read post 46, 47, and 48. We dont mind helping, but we are not going to always hold your hand. Crunch time for everyone to get their shows up is coming up soon and we will all be busy with our own shows.

Well, another week is coming to a close and the word of "next week" (as mentioned last week) might be just that, again. Next week.

Why is it a secret that we cannot be updated on what the hold up is? Why say next week (which was said last week) and then no word or update as to what we (as "loyal" customers) can expect when next week never happens?

The old days have certainly changed.

Why???????????? (just a simple, one word question)

Guest wbottomley

I bet you that the information will be released Friday with the sale starting sometime next week. Though I have no inside info and this hypothesis is strictly a hunch. :)

Maybe they are going to announce it with the next iPhone.

Maybe they are going to announce it with the next iPhone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you that the information will be released Friday with the sale starting sometime next week. Though I have no inside info and this hypothesis is strictly a hunch. :)

A hunch is better than nothing I suppose. :mellow:

Guest wbottomley

LOR has a tendency to announce/release information on Friday's.

next week is just around the conner and never this week just saying

next week check it on the calander

LOR has a tendency to announce/release information on Friday's.

That's some good wishful thinking. But not promising.

next week is just around the conner and never this week just saying

next week check it on the calander

"Just around the corner" was last week. So was the calander for "next week".

Good try though.

hoping the controllers will also be sale priced

I would be surprised if they are not on sale. If memory serves, every LOR sale has included controllers.