Light-O-Rama Forums

When Is The Sale? - Discussion Thread

Don

Ya :D ...Just got two CCP's. I have heard you have to use kid gloves with the CCR's and they still brake easy, I hope the CCP's are a little tougher.

Ya :D ...Just got two CCP's. I have heard you have to use kid gloves with the CCR's and they still brake easy, I hope the CCP's are a little tougher.

Never worn gloves when I put up my CCR's and they've never broken.

and how many of you DID NOT receive an email about this sale? Every year I have to redo my subscription and every year I have yet to receive a email notification. No, it is not in my spam folder either.

Anyone else?

3 years....6 signups....no notifications...none in spam....WTH!

• Like 1

I am a memeber of a garden site and the newsletters they send each week get blocked by aol... not in my spam folder.. just blocked.. I signed up for a gmail account because of it.. maybe that's the case with your isp?

I am a memeber of a garden site and the newsletters they send each week get blocked by aol... not in my spam folder.. just blocked.. I signed up for a gmail account because of it.. maybe that's the case with your isp?

My account is a gmail account.

Got shipping email with tracking number and says that it should be here Thursday. Let the soldering marathon begin. Have 3 of the PC kits to solder together.

Right now, not buying anything. Got 2 NIB kits (enclosures and dongles) for $275.00 from a guy earlier in the summer :D

The controllers have arrived!!! I still have an itch to get something else before the sale ends but the wallet (and wife) say no. Something about needing to eat...

• Like 1

And for me, the waiting is driving me crazy(ier).

Ordered Sunday morning, no Try for Free, and nothing has shipped - yet.

Keep checking the Yahoo Tracking site several times a day, but nothing ever changes. Shows order, no tracking#.

Sigh.

Edited by mmaness

I'm in the same boat as you mmaness, order placed shortly after sale started and did not participate in the Try For Free and I haven't heard a word as of yet:( I only ordered two controllers.

Edited by bgwyn

Guest wbottomley

First... it was griping about when the sale would start to now... why haven't you shipped my stuff. And, the sale is not over.

Let's take a chill pill and wait a few more days. Dan assured everyone that non-try for free orders would go out first.