Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequence Tutorials

BrianBruderer

Thanks Brian! I've been wondering what Native color meant.

By the way, which version are you using there? I'm using V3.4.0, but my instant sequence control panel doesn't look like that one.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the tutorials Brian. Since this is the first year that I've been sequencing the CCRs, they are an essential part in my understanding and moving through the process. Keep them coming.

• 1 month later...

thanks for the videos.. they were a big help!!... wish I could make my own color combos.. for halloween... trying to stay away from red & green

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched both of these videos and found them most helpful. At the end of the seoncd one, you spoke of a third to sequence by selection only. Have you done that one yet? If not, what's the procedure (although I think I can figure it out for myself).

Edited by BillyTRichVa

I do not have any ccr's and my question is can this program sequence a regular lor sequence and if it can ,how?

I was wondering the same.

I'm not very good at sequencing. I have several songs that I have bought from LOR and I am pretty happy with them. I would like to add a mega tree. Just wondering if I could use superstar and add that into my sequence. Also if it is good for people without CCRs.

I do not have any ccr's and my question is can this program sequence a regular lor sequence and if it can ,how?

if you find out please let me know thanks my user name Albertanewfiesanta

I don't know how to sequence yet and really don't have the time with work and my three boys. I've downloaded some sequences, but I've also done 8-10 songs for Halloween and Christmas using superstar. After messing with the different settings on the auto sequencer and the timings I came up with some pretty snazzy looking stuff. I may spend 30 mins - 1 hour on a song to get what I want, but I can do a few in a night while trying to go to sleep. Going to put imminent up next weekend and will hopefully have some videos too.