Light-O-Rama Forums

Upside Down

Denise Brunner

When I made a very simple alphanumeric text such as 12345678 after I export to sequence editor everything is upside down. Help

could not upload the files

Do the following:

1) Launch the SuperStar Sequencer

2) Click on the Tools menu and select Configuration

3) At the bottom of the Configuration dialog box select the location of your controllers

4) Export the sequence again

5) When you play the sequence from the LOR Sequence Editor the text should be right side up

I might ask, when you play the sequence from the LOR Sequence Editor, are you playing it to your actual lights, or are you playing it to the Visualizer?

If you change location of the controllers in the configuration dialog box and then export again, does it fix the upside down problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have either of you resolved this issue. I too had to flip my controller location from top to bottom but now the text is flipped horizontally and going in the wrong direction. Meaning it is not upside down. Any help is appreciated

Check this. Near the bottom right there is a box marked Rotation. Make sure it is at 0 degrees. I use at 90 to put text upside down for a different effect.

Thanks, I did check that. I am using a tree layout and the 90 button makes the text vertical. I did discover that i had to flip the ccrs on my visualization to match the sequence after I flipped it. I also discovered that the ccrs were backwards 12-1 rather than 1-12 I changed this to match what I thought I sequenced. This resulted in the visualization matching what is happening in real life. But I don't know how to fix it. I am considering rewiring the boxes but that should not make a difference. Although I am not sure how the superstar sequencer knows which one is number one. I made an assumption that #1 was on the right and #12 was on the left. Maybe that how it works in China. If anybody has been through this, please help.

Well i switched the wires and everything is right now. turns out that the superstar numbers the ribbons from left to right. #1 being at the left as you are facing it. Hopefully this will help somebody.