Light-O-Rama Forums

Light -O-Rama Currently Disabled?

Rudy

When I start the Hardware utility and check my lights everything works but when I go to run a sequence nothing I am running the new version 3.4.0.

Here is what my license is good for.

Max Version: 3.6 (and any future versions released by October 19, 2012)

When I put my curser over the red bulb down in the system tray it says disabled. How do i turn it on everything worked before the upgrade.

Thanks

Rudy

all that means is your shows are disabled. you still can controll your lights via the hardware utility or the sequence editor. once you enable a schedule it will turn back to blue

In the sequence editor go under the play button and click on control lights, the box should turn blue as long as you have the rs485 adapter connected.

You can only have one thing running at a time.. either you have the Control Panel / show scheduler running (blue bulb), or the HU to run the lights, same with the Sequence Editor.. if the Control Panel (red/blue) bulb is showing, you wont be able to make the lights work. If you want the lights to light, you will have to right-click the "bulb", choose Unload, then you can check the lights via the HU or Seq Editor.

Thanks to all that helped but it was my error after downloading the new software I never restarted my my computer. The only other thing I see is even with my light show working now the little bulb still never turns blue I guess this is no big deal seeing everything is working fine.

Thanks Again,

Rudy (Florida)

You do have the adapter installed on the computer and one controller hooked up and powered up, right?

Yes to your fist question on the adapter.

I have two controller right now and everything works even the shows but the bulb never turns blue just stays red.

Yes I did.

do you have a schedule made? either in the simple show builder or show editor?

do you have a schedule made? either in the simple show builder or show editor?

No schedule made.

But everything is working now so Like Homer Simpson I will just put a piece of tape over it.