Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking For Christmas Sequences

Maine Lights

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing ok with getting their christmas show ready. I have already finished sequencing 15 songs for this years display, but am running very behind. So I was wondering if anyone has a sequence for the following songs:

This Christmas Day -- TSO

Santa Claus is Coming to Town -- Bruce Springsteen

Where are you Christmas

Do They Know its Christmas Time -- Band Aid

I am doing a 48 channel show but any sequences would help as I will use them for ideas for mine. Thanks in advance and if anyone is looking for some sequnces let me know and ill try to help.

I have looked through a lot of sites and havent found any for these songs

i have do they know its christmas it has more than 48 channel give me your email will send it to you i also have this christmas day

Edited by james morris

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing ok with getting their christmas show ready. I have already finished sequencing 15 songs for this years display, but am running very behind. So I was wondering if anyone has a sequence for the following songs:

This Christmas Day -- TSO

Where are you Christmas

Do They Know its Christmas Time -- Band Aid

I am doing a 48 channel show but any sequences would help as I will use them for ideas for mine. Thanks in advance and if anyone is looking for some sequnces let me know and ill try to help.

send me your email i have 3 of them ill send over

Now just looking for:

Christmas Dont Be Late --The Chipmunk

Christmas Vacation

Frosty The Snowman

Thanks everyone for your help so far!

I wished those sites had CCR-incorporated .lms files :( I'd be willing to share mine if others would share theirs. I'm using 9 CCRs