Light-O-Rama Forums

Enttec Open Dmx Usb With Lor 16 Unit Controller

trinidad

This forum probably isn't the best place to discuss buying MADRIX as this the LightORama forum and LOR has their own dedicated software.

Good hear you got it to work.......but i agree some of the other posts here. It's probably best to crawl before you try to sprint. This is my 4th year in this hobby and just got into DMX with a ton of research.......I mean a ton of it.

Running LOR in DMX mode is a waste of the firmware built-into the board for extremely good fades, shimmers, twinkles, ect.

Hello to all of you! i just want to pass the following information i got from Bob regarding sequences. As all of you know, when you start learning to build a sequence as a first time, it takes you for ever and you get tire of it; Well, i have learned a few steps from Bob and Chuck that have helped me a lot to build a sequences faster and easier.

One of this step is to play with VU Wizard under the total % of the beat. if you apply to each channel a different % dependent on your channels you can build a sequences just by using the VU Wizard.

Second step is by grouping set of 4 channels doing the same thing with a little effect, like chasing, etc.

Third playing with the Beat Wizard and applying a different number to each channel you can add to the VU Wisard channels builded already. Just change the # 4 to each channel like t 2, 6, 8, 10, and so far. This way you build a sequence faster.

fourth, you can later on go to your sequences a modify.

The above is now helping me to build a sequence faster and easier.

If you have more ideas please let me know.

thanks

ps Bob and Chuck thanks so much for your big help on sequences with Light O'rama.