Light-O-Rama Forums
Tim from St.louis

Where Can I Find A Good Plastic Box To Mount Lor In?

I was in a hurry for some enclosures and I broke my #1 rule - check references on the forums. I need communication. Why is it that Ray Wu can be half way around the world and 12 hour different time zone can answer all my questions and get his products to me yet this bozo in Texas can't even acknowledge a PAID ORDER????

I got my money back thanks to paypal but I am now two weeks behind in my schedule. All this stress and aggravation over some enclosures?? No way. Use dfcco - their prices are slightly better and their communication and shipping are great! I'm done with WLC - he has proved that a tiger doesn't change its stripes.

I was in a hurry for some enclosures and I broke my #1 rule - check references on the forums. I need communication. Why is it that Ray Wu can be half way around the world and 12 hour different time zone can answer all my questions and get his products to me yet this bozo in Texas can't even acknowledge a PAID ORDER????

I got my money back thanks to paypal but I am now two weeks behind in my schedule. All this stress and aggravation over some enclosures?? No way. Use dfcco - their prices are slightly better and their communication and shipping are great! I'm done with WLC - he has proved that a tiger doesn't change its stripes.

Well folks, Interestingly enough this is the first time I have seen this. So I spent a bit of time reviewing what went on. I can only state facts here....

Order placed Nov 2 on Friday (after we had finished work for the day)

Email on Nov 5th at 1.51 pm on Monday DEMANDING a refund

Folks...We work four days each week. At this point it time, the next working day after this order was placed Monday at 5pm. This order was placed...complained about and a refund demanded before we ever saw it. Before I had a chance to respond to the emails (as I was trying to see what upset CaptainCook so badly) the Paypal dispute was filed and I promptly refunded his money no questions asked. I feel like I was set up here...and unfairly hounded over an order I never even had the chance to process.

Please notice that I will take my lumps when I screw up...but we did nothing out of the normal here. NOW....this is 100% NOT the same as the issues we had earlier this year. In fact, I changed my order acknowledgement emails based on this one issue. Yes, we still have challenges as we grow I will never deny that. Also, unlike Ray Wu we are not a full time business so it take us a bit longer.

Now, I do not make things like this personal so the name calling in general is just uncalled for....but that just my opinion

Your "facts" are incorrect. Let's just say that the timeliness of your response speaks volumes.

Before this delves into something of a public argument I'm going to lock the thread.

If you need to know the rest of the story before making a purchase or just want to make your own informed decision about what went on, then you are strongly encouraged to contact both parties to the transaction. I'm sure both parties would be happy to share their side of the story with you via PM, Email or Phone.