Light-O-Rama Forums

Where Can I Find A Good Plastic Box To Mount Lor In?

Tim from St.louis

I can inquire about the CG-2000 if there is enough interest. But if only a couple, then I doubt it. I have a minimum order requirement.

Edited by CLD Kevin

I can inquire about the CG-2000 if there is enough interest. But if only a couple, then I doubt it. I have a minimum order requirement.

I'll take a couple of them if you get them in. There's 1 interest.

I was wrong about the CG-2000. They are slightly longer than the CG-1500, but the width and depth is smaller.

The dimensions are 13x9x3 per spec sheet. Price for these would be $13.95 each + ship. But only if enough were interested to meet the min order.

I didnt see anythig that was in the 18" range...or at least not made by the same manufacture.

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

where can I get 3 of these controller boxes, just ordered my kits and will need boxes to put them into.

Guest wbottomley

where can I get 3 of these controller boxes, just ordered my kits and will need boxes to put them into.

I would start on page one of this topic as many links have been posted.

Go back to post #1 in this thread and read back to this post. I am sure if you read carefully you will see at least 3 sources. I dont know what else to tell you but to read.

Update: The boxes shipped today and are scheduled to be here on the 13th.

Quick order processing by DFC.

MP, a gathering, mass, collection o' sequences, sequeii, as it were.. oll th' ones I 'ave accumulated o'er th' last couple years from th' ol' LORSequences.com website.. quite a few I gatha', to wit, ta burn onto said disk, an' set adrift, to land upon young Daniel's shore, savvy? As 'e is bu' a user in train'in', a beginnin' wit' a few sequences ta study, adjust, manipulate, massage an' otherwise convert ta 'is own yard.. an' as they be well known pieces, 'e mos' likely 'as th' music ta th sequii in question.. if naught, then, locations, wit' a map, an' compass shall be included.. P-) (there really needs ta be pirate smileys 'ere)

(translated: burn my folder of sequences onto a cd for him to look over, figure which ones work for his yard, or change them to fit, if he doesnt already have the music (most likely does) then places to get them)

Edited by TJ Hvasta