Light-O-Rama Forums

Where Can I Find A Good Plastic Box To Mount Lor In?

Tim from St.louis

I had a tough time getting a response from Chris. I eventually cancelled my order and went with dfcco because I couldn't wait in 'radio silence' any longer.

That's just my experience. Lots of others have had great things to say about wlc.

They have had my money for some time. Still just need my shipping quote so that I can get some product. I try to be patient but it gets hard when emails go unanswered.

Guest wbottomley

Yes. I recently ordered 3 1500's three weeks ago. Email John: js@dfcco.com

He's the one I've been working with.

EDIT: and... you don't have to wait weeks or months to get a shipping invoice. It ships the same day it's ordered.

Edited by wbottomley

I went with dfcco based on wbottemly recommendation and was very happy with them. I ordered 6 cg1500's and had them in days.

Exellent, thanks for the info/recommendation.

Now I just have to get the ones I already ordered, <shrug>...

That is what I had to do. Chris got very responsive on the other side of a PayPal dispute for goods not received (which I only did because he wouldn't answer my multiple direct emails to him)

That is what I had to do. Chris got very responsive on the other side of a PayPal dispute for goods not received (which I only did because he wouldn't answer my multiple direct emails to him)

I heard from him today. He claims he's been mailing me several times. All I can say is all my spam goes into a spam folder, and they weren't in there.

We'll see how it goes.

Will,

How much does DFC charge for one of those CG-1500? And from what I am hearing from you all. Maybe now is a good time to bail from Chris. It took a lot of control for me when I ordered from him this past late winter to spring. I think it was like 3 months between the time he took my money and shipped me my case of enclosures. Hope we are not seeing another Travis.

Guest wbottomley

Will,

How much does DFC charge for one of those CG-1500? And from what I am hearing from you all. Maybe now is a good time to bail from Chris. It took a lot of control for me when I ordered from him this past late winter to spring. I think it was like 3 months between the time he took my money and shipped me my case of enclosures. Hope we are not seeing another Travis.

I tried looking for the invoice but couldn't find it. But, I know the total was $88.77 which is $14.80 each with shipping. I'm guessing they were $10-$11 each? I ordered one day, at my doorstep three later.

• Like 1

I ordered one day, at my doorstep three later.

Fascinating concept. And they didn't accuse you of losing the invoice? lol

Cold beer, fire pit and making s'mores on the beach.....and reading the forum :-)

I have the CG-1500 in stock. I know there is CG-1000 XL which is bigger than the standard box. I never seen....not looked for a XL box in the 1500? Is that what you are referring to? Or a larger box than the 1500 which I believe is the CG-2000.

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

I was thinking the 1500 is like.. the 16"-18" long box.. the -1000 is the 11"x11" isnt it? Yeah, I may be thinking of the -2000.. its 11" (or 12") across, abt 16"-18" long(tall)..

and camping, with wifi?? thats not camping, thats a hotel =)

TJ,

Right on Kevin's site he notes the dimensions as 12 x 12.5 x 5" for the CG-1500. I think you might be spot on for the -2000, savy? Or laddie as we Scottsmen would say, Aye laddie?

Edited by Max-Paul

Thanks MP, I have.. either the -1000 or the -1500 here.. whichever the 12"-ish x 12"-ish is.. I was away from home when I posted yesterday, so I was guessing at the size.. it prob is the -2000 thats the 18" or so length..

as we pirates say... aaarrgg!! P-)

Edited by TJ Hvasta