Light-O-Rama Forums
Tim from St.louis

Where Can I Find A Good Plastic Box To Mount Lor In?

Exellent, thanks for the info/recommendation.

Now I just have to get the ones I already ordered, <shrug>...

Guest wbottomley

Tim, I would cancel the order and ask for a refund.

That is what I had to do. Chris got very responsive on the other side of a PayPal dispute for goods not received (which I only did because he wouldn't answer my multiple direct emails to him)

That is what I had to do. Chris got very responsive on the other side of a PayPal dispute for goods not received (which I only did because he wouldn't answer my multiple direct emails to him)

I heard from him today. He claims he's been mailing me several times. All I can say is all my spam goes into a spam folder, and they weren't in there.

We'll see how it goes.

Looks like I will have to go the dispute route also. Multiple emails, no response.

Will,

How much does DFC charge for one of those CG-1500? And from what I am hearing from you all. Maybe now is a good time to bail from Chris. It took a lot of control for me when I ordered from him this past late winter to spring. I think it was like 3 months between the time he took my money and shipped me my case of enclosures. Hope we are not seeing another Travis.

Guest wbottomley

Will,

How much does DFC charge for one of those CG-1500? And from what I am hearing from you all. Maybe now is a good time to bail from Chris. It took a lot of control for me when I ordered from him this past late winter to spring. I think it was like 3 months between the time he took my money and shipped me my case of enclosures. Hope we are not seeing another Travis.

I tried looking for the invoice but couldn't find it. But, I know the total was $88.77 which is $14.80 each with shipping. I'm guessing they were $10-$11 each? I ordered one day, at my doorstep three later.

• Like 1

I ordered one day, at my doorstep three later.

Fascinating concept. And they didn't accuse you of losing the invoice? lol

Guest wbottomley

Fascinating concept. And they didn't accuse you of losing the invoice? lol

I know... really. LOL

For Kevin (when you get back).. any chance you can stock the 1500's (larger/taller) boxes?

teege

Cold beer, fire pit and making s'mores on the beach.....and reading the forum :-)

I have the CG-1500 in stock. I know there is CG-1000 XL which is bigger than the standard box. I never seen....not looked for a XL box in the 1500? Is that what you are referring to? Or a larger box than the 1500 which I believe is the CG-2000.

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

I was thinking the 1500 is like.. the 16"-18" long box.. the -1000 is the 11"x11" isnt it? Yeah, I may be thinking of the -2000.. its 11" (or 12") across, abt 16"-18" long(tall)..

and camping, with wifi?? thats not camping, thats a hotel =)

TJ,

Right on Kevin's site he notes the dimensions as 12 x 12.5 x 5" for the CG-1500. I think you might be spot on for the -2000, savy? Or laddie as we Scottsmen would say, Aye laddie?

Edited by Max-Paul

Thanks MP, I have.. either the -1000 or the -1500 here.. whichever the 12"-ish x 12"-ish is.. I was away from home when I posted yesterday, so I was guessing at the size.. it prob is the -2000 thats the 18" or so length..

as we pirates say... aaarrgg!! P-)

Edited by TJ Hvasta

Hmmm, with the cheapest being $61, I think I'd use plywood :)

Edited by TJ Hvasta

I can inquire about the CG-2000 if there is enough interest. But if only a couple, then I doubt it. I have a minimum order requirement.

Edited by CLD Kevin

I can inquire about the CG-2000 if there is enough interest. But if only a couple, then I doubt it. I have a minimum order requirement.

I'll take a couple of them if you get them in. There's 1 interest.

I was wrong about the CG-2000. They are slightly longer than the CG-1500, but the width and depth is smaller.

The dimensions are 13x9x3 per spec sheet. Price for these would be $13.95 each + ship. But only if enough were interested to meet the min order.

I didnt see anythig that was in the 18" range...or at least not made by the same manufacture.

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

Guest wbottomley

The 16D boards fit well inside the CG-2000's.

Edited by wbottomley

where can I get 3 of these controller boxes, just ordered my kits and will need boxes to put them into.

Guest wbottomley

where can I get 3 of these controller boxes, just ordered my kits and will need boxes to put them into.

I would start on page one of this topic as many links have been posted.

Go back to post #1 in this thread and read back to this post. I am sure if you read carefully you will see at least 3 sources. I dont know what else to tell you but to read.

Kevin (if you're still here), is there a quantity (case) discount for the -1500's?