Light-O-Rama Forums

Tapatalk?

Tim Fischer

Now that you got the forums up and running, it's time for the feature requests :P

Any chance we can get Tapatalk support? PlanetChristmas supports it, and uses the same forum software.

Speaking of that, I thought "we" were moving to vBulletin? I like that a lot better.

I thought "we" were moving to vBulletin as well. Wasn't my call, so I can't really say why one software over another.

I'll bring up the Tapatalk application with Dan, and see what his thoughts are.

I'll bring up the Tapatalk application with Dan, and see what his thoughts are.

I did mention it to him in a PM shortly after the move was announced, so it won't come as a surprise to him :P

+1 for tapatalk

The first thing I did once the forums went live again was search tapatalk for lightorama and sadly received no results. I've got my planet Christmas and Aussie forums on it already. Would be perfect to get lightorama on it as well.

+1 for tapatalk

The first thing I did once the forums went live again was search tapatalk for lightorama and sadly received no results. I've got my planet Christmas and Aussie forums on it already. Would be perfect to get lightorama on it as well.

I did the same thing, especially since it's the same BB software as Planet Christmas. I too access PC and DIY Light Animation as much, if not more via Tapatalk than I do my PC. Please add. It's a very small program. Thanks!

There's another topic on this- but yes it's definitely possible as other boards using this software utilize Tapatalk. Let's hope it can be implemented here.

The good news is that the mobile version of this forum software is very usuable. I'm using it right now on my Android. (The old forum didn't seem to have a mobile version.)

• Like 1

Just a cross-reference:

I found the other topic after I had posted this thread. Thanks for the info.

Here's a cross-reference for others who might care:

Great Tim. I got stuck in a loop going back and forth between the two threads. Good thing an external interrupt intruded or I would still be going around and around. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea.

As for the install ... I don't have the hosting/server permissions required. It's on the to-do list, but not my to-do list. Thus any actual install date is out of my control.

Yea.

As for the install ... I don't have the hosting/server permissions required. It's on the to-do list, but not my to-do list. Thus any actual install date is out of my control.

I wish I could "like" this post!

• Like 2

Sadly you cant, but I can like your, I like this post about liking that post! Its a nice tool to have so lets elevate it!

If they can't find information about Tapatalk, here's the link to download the mod for the forums. And then... register it so that it will show up. I installed it on my board in a matter of minutes.

They've had the info since before my 7/10 post.

I wish it was completed as well.