Light-O-Rama Forums

Tapatalk?

Tim Fischer

If I had to guess, the summer sale and any hardware they are trying to get into it are higher priority at the moment..

• 2 weeks later...

Just another friendly reminder that it would be nice to have this. Particularly since I"m going on vacation soon and it will be a PITA to surf the forums without it :)

According to sources, Tapatalk is installed on the forum.

Those who have Tapatalk may wish to verify.

Verified here too.

How do you get to it? I searched for 'light' and 'Rama' in the app with no luck

How do you get to it? I searched for 'light' and 'Rama' in the app with no luck

Use one word Tim- "lightorama". Found it right away.

Use one word Tim- "lightorama". Found it right away.

One would think I'd have tried that... Thanks that did it! Posting from Tapatalk now!

When I was on the tapatalk app it would come up and say "this fourm has an app for iPad" I was wondering why this was happening.

This is because ip board (the forum software) has its own app.

• 4 weeks later...

Taptalk is an app for smart phones so you can view and participate in forums in a condensed view rather than a full blown web site.

Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast, native forum access to any vBulletin, phpBB forums that have activated Tapatalk we mustn't forget Simple Machine Forum and IP.Board. Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum.

It is usually better than viewing the same site on the regular web browser because of its simple interface.