Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem Logging In With Old Username & Pw

paulanator

Just a note to let you know, I had a problem using the same exact username and password, as I did in the old forums.

I finally got locked out, then did a request to change the pw, and I finally got in.

Hopefully not everyone is going to have that problem, but I just wanted to let you know.

Never mind, as I was finishing this note, I got the email about our accounts...

Just tooooooo anxious to get back to the forums I guess.

Love the clean look.

/backtolifemode

I had the same problem too, but it was an easy fix. I'm jost so glad to see the forum up and running again! I've missed everyone! I like the clean look too.........almost too clean :) , but I'll get used to it before long.

Never mind, as I was finishing this note, I got the email about our accounts...

Just tooooooo anxious to get back to the forums I guess.

Love the clean look.

/backtolifemode

Well, you answered your own question.

The emails went out a little slower that was expected. As such the new forums were active before many people had gotten the email about the username/password.

How do I turn off my profile info on my posts?

That's going on the to-do list. The upside is that only you and the administrators see it in your profile. (Look at the other posts. James has filled in information on his profile, but you don't see it, only James and the admin group.)

Again, it's on the 'really annoying things to fix' list.

Well, you answered your own question.

The emails went out a little slower that was expected. As such the new forums were active before many people had gotten the email about the username/password.

Fwiw, I didn't receive an email regarding that yet. I checked, and rechecked my trash and spam folders. Anyway, I just went ahead and requested a new password about 20 min. ago after I couldn't log on initially.

That's going on the to-do list. The upside is that only you and the administrators see it in your profile. (Look at the other posts. James has filled in information on his profile, but you don't see it, only James and the admin group.)

Again, it's on the 'really annoying things to fix' list.

I was looking to turn it off but if only myself and admin can see it then it fine, just did'nt want to take up so much space

Ha! I just received my email 10 minutes ago. To be fair I think my ISP 'held it' as the time stamp is for 9:08 PM while I rec'd it at 11:40.

I feel so stupid, I kept locking myself out of my account until I finally decided to check my email, and lo and behold.... Stupid:)

• The topic was locked