Light-O-Rama Forums

?

LORi P

I just noticed that all of Orville's posts now say the poster is 'Guest'. And when someone quoted him, I click on the link that says Orville, and it takes me to an empty user page????

Every day now when I read the forum, I will miss his posts which contain many abundant tips and lessons usually more than just one in every post. I can't say enough that the absence of his posts will leave an empty void hole where his lessons and experiences used to be written for all of the forum members who read the forum to read and learn from every day.

Miss ya' Orv. ;)

Lost internet, he mentioned it a few weeks ago his landlord was cutting it off. I dont think hes gone, just spending more time working on his display.

*edit Actually looking back for some of his posts knowing where they were, hes now just titled as guest? Wonder what happened there. Hope hes ok, I know hes in Orlando not too far from me. Last I saw was here he posted his outdoor equipment for the year.

A week or two ago he got upset and said he was going into "lurk mode". That didn't seem to last more than a day or two and he seemed to be back to normal. I haven't seen anything that would have provoked this since then.

Orville's account was removed by Orville's request. He said he would continue to use the equipment but not participate in the forums because the forums were too taxing. I'm really sorry to hear this.

This thread was closed after some really poor taste posts targeting Orville were removed. We want no further discussion of this topic.

Lightoramajohn

• The topic was locked