Light-O-Rama Forums

instant sequence

friskybri

Was wondering if the TCM is limited to 4 because of the 4 ccr I have or if I get the 8ccr will it give me 8 TCM's on the instant sequence board window. Also Is there an issue with Superstar. The music I have is 32 minutes long and anything over 15:30.00 and higer will not instant sequence. I dont know if this is being addressed in the update software. There are parts of my song that I want to use different instant sequences for at the high points.

friskybri wrote:

Was wondering if the TCM is limited to 4 because of the 4 ccr I have or if I get the 8ccr will it give me 8 TCM's on the instant sequence board window. Also Is there an issue with Superstar. The music I have is 32 minutes long and anything over 15:30.00 and higer will not instant sequence. I dont know if this is being addressed in the update software. There are parts of my song that I want to use different instant sequences for at the high points.

Good questions. The number of TCM is limited to 4 in all versions of the software. It would be easy to allow more than 4 TCM in the inner workings of the code. The real reason the limit is 4 is because of the user interface. To allow a higher number such as 12 would require a very large dialog box.

As for the limit on the length of a song, you are correct, Instant Sequence only allows a song length of up to 15 minutes and 30 seconds. There are technical reasons why it would be hard to make it go up to 30 minutes. So right now you would have to split your song up into 2 or more parts in order to be able to use Instant Sequence with it. You can split the song using software such as Audacity which can be downloaded for free.

Thanks for the reply. I will cut the music just to sequence then hopefully I can export to the right spot. Maybe giving the user the ability to increase the TCM's would be a feature. That way when someone is using a bigger screen. I can put at least 8 easy on my screen and still see the ccr's.