Light-O-Rama Forums

windows 7

jimmy lorrain

hey everyone, i got a lil problem. my old laptop went 6 feet under..... with my lor!! so i bought a new computer with windows 7 on it. can anyone tell me where to find directions on how to install lor on it ??i cant find anything on windows 7 anywhere.
thanks alot
jimmy

Hopefully you backed up your LOR files so you didn't lose your work. You can send the hard drive to me if you wish and I'll try to get them back for you...although, no promises as if it was a hard drive failure itself then you are probably out of luck. I back up my files on two different machines plus a flash drive.

no issues on windows 7 at all. My old PC was getting tired, just decided time to upgrade. I still need to move over all my old files but LOR runs fine on windows 7.

i can only wish i was thet smart. i lost 3 songe with sequences !!! now im having trouble loading lor to my new computer. i followed the directions and got stuck trying to get it up and running.i saw the dives load, but for the life of me i cant figguer out the next step...,i installes the show time software. pluggd in thenrs485 to my usb saw the drivers losd but i cnt find it anyhere toprosceed to the next step !! i really do nee some guideance !!!
thanksjimmy