Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for singing face sequences...

rechlicz4

I am trying to set up a big light show for a US Navy submarine ball and I need the following singing face sequences...Last year was my first show and it was a big hit throughout the command, so I was asked to do this show this year for the ball and I hope I didn't take on too much by doing this so any help would be greatly appreciated

"party rock anthem"
"Sexy and I know it"
"boom boom pow"
"pump it"
"thriller"

If anyone has any of these it would be a big help also make it so I can cut and paste the sequences.

• 1 month later...

Hi, you can find those sequences on ebay, there is a guy that sells every sequence for $35, and he has the songs that you want. But maybe someone has those sequences and wants to share. Please let me know if you get the sequences and if you want to share it if you get it for free.

http://stores.ebay.com/halloweencostumesandmore/LIGHT-O-RAMA-/_i.html?_fsub=4174764&_sid=5672974&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Thank you

I will be selling my sequences when I get back from camping. I just need to add to my store.

Kevin

I will be selling my sequences when I get back from camping. I just need to add to my store.

Kevin

id be more interested in your technics then your songs, although your songs seem flawless. :) they dont match my halloween shows.

Kevin

for how many channels i have only 32

im after layouts for my house using 32 channels any ideas please

Kevin is using over 1000 channels in his display that's why it looks so amazing

His singing faces are only 7 channels each. Its the rest of his display that makes the channel count so high

You can always go with 1 face and use single channel pumpkins as the "backup" singers. I used that exact setup my first year and then added channels every year.

His singing faces are only 7 channels each. Its the rest of his display that makes the channel count so high

Correct. Each face is 7chs or 28chs for all 4 faces. The rest is the 1100+ channels...CCRs being most of them.

Kevin

I agree with dito I have used Neal too and he is more than helpful and also Kevin ( cracker ) will be sharing his seq too soon and I can't wait to see. What he offers and how much I would like to use his rgb seq in my show

Also ditto are they ccr around your garage doors???

Kevin

I was wondering how you mounted you CCRs and RGBs on your house .Iam looking for a good way to mount them on my windows,eves,roof line

I was wondering how you mounted you CCRs and RGBs on your house .Iam looking for a good way to mount them on my windows,eves,roof line

A lot of people use pvc pipe with the ccr zip-tied to it, then they attach the pvc to their gutters. I haven't used CCRs so I expect someone will have a better answer than me.

A lot of people use pvc pipe with the ccr zip-tied to it, then they attach the pvc to their gutters. I haven't used CCRs so I expect someone will have a better answer than me.

That's what Kevin did plus he used a clip mounted on the house and snapped the pipe into it. Nice setup.

I have 9 CCRs running on 2 roof lines and dumb RGB strips on my verticals with 2, 7-channel talking faces. I've been working on Thriller and Party Rock anthem. If someone has a similar setup and wants to 'swap' what you've done with mine, PM me :)

Also, Double000 - I thought it was going to be really hard mounting the CCRs to my rooflines, but one day I got up on my roof and looked close at my front face eaves. There's a dip in it that allows me to slip a retainer metal sheath inside and mount my CCRs to it. I wonder if your house has a similar makeup ? If this is vague, PM me and I'll go out today and snap a pic for you ;)

• 4 weeks later...

There's a dip in it that allows me to slip a retainer metal sheath inside and mount my CCRs to it. I wonder if your house has a similar makeup ? If this is vague, PM me and I'll go out today and snap a pic for you ;)

Can you post some pics of your solution? Thanks!!

That's what Kevin did plus he used a clip mounted on the house and snapped the pipe into it. Nice setup.

Yep, but I change on zip-ties or tie-wraps...whatever you want to call it. I won't use them anymore as has damaged a few of my strips. Zip-ties tend to dig into the strip causing shorts/breaks.

I now use white 6" Velcro strips. Holds better and you can go tight without damaging the strip. And it's reusable.

Kevin

I'm outta town for a few days, but will post some pics when I get back.

Curious what mounting system others are using. Also, won't the velcro get wet with the rain/snow?