Light-O-Rama Forums

New 2012 sequence to TSO Siberian Sleigh Ride

kneel999

Wow. That is incredible. Is that planned for a full mega? Or a half? I have a great spot for a half on one my gables as you can see in my avatar. Right now, it's just a set of 8 regular LED strands.

Thats crazy right there. I like the chase effect around the full border of the tree, and the Star beat keeper up there is also an eye catcher.

GoofyGuy wrote:

Thats crazy right there. I like the chase effect around the full border of the tree, and the Star beat keeper up there is also an eye catcher.

same here,that is a very cool and soon to be copied effect:)

I'm seriously impressed. You are an Artist in lights! I will have to try the CCR's next year for sure...Very nice :)

james campbell wrote:

GoofyGuy wrote:

same here,that is a very cool and soon to be copied effect:)

*coughs already did

Aaron Maue wrote:

Wow. That is incredible. Is that planned for a full mega? Or a half? I have a great spot for a half on one my gables as you can see in my avatar. Right now, it's just a set of 8 regular LED strands.

Thanks!
It is for a full mega tree.

That is really cool, I am not completely sure how some of the effects were done, and I wrote the software! Great job!

This is an example of what I like to see. It's cool to see what others can do with the same set up as someone else. The imagination can do great things!

BrianBruderer wrote:

That is really cool, I am not completely sure how some of the effects were done, and I wrote the software! Great job!

That certainly is a double WOW effect. Especially when you can impress Brian. Outstanding.

Wow, excellent job Kneel ;) ;)

I wish there was a good place to share CCR sequences so we could all exchange the cool effects we've made. Very well done sir :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I lived in San Diego for 35 years and know Valley Center very well. An associate of mine lived and practiced there. I now live in Titusville, FL near the Kennedy Space Center. I went to a Jump Start class last year in Orlando and got hooked. Now have 224 LOR channels and 12 CCR's. For the 2011 season, I purchased 4 CCR sequences from Brian and several other LOR sequences from various other sources and edited them for my use. Now I am learning how to program the LOR sequences and the CCR sequences. I completed Elvis' "Blue Christmas" for the CCR's and the LOR channels. I am now working on "O Holy Night" by Michael Crawford but am having problems trying to spell out "O Holy Night" on the ribbons with the letters in the vertical position in the center and travelling upward. Anyone know how to do it. To old to think this one out. Also, is your TSO sequence available for purchase? Truly amazing sequence. Even impressed Brian, the coolest guy around. Thanks for any help and info.