Light-O-Rama Forums

Morph with Rainbow colors??

Tim

I'm a few weeks new to the SuperStar and would like to do a morph from top to bottom using rainbow colors. So the morph would start out as red, then a little farther down change to blue......and so on. Is there an easy way to do this?? Thanks for your help!!

Tim

Goofy Guy,

Thanks for the post. I did see that video, but didn't notice it saying how to make it a rainbow color the whole way down. Unless I missed that part of the video. Thanks again!

Tim

Nope a full rainbow or fade of colors I didnt see either. Sorry it wasnt more helpful. I have SS license but havent opened the program in 4 months.

Tim wrote:

I'm a few weeks new to the SuperStar and would like to do a morph from top to bottom using rainbow colors.  So the morph would start out as red, then a little farther down change to blue......and so on.  Is there an easy way to do this??  Thanks for your help!!

Tim

Sorry to take so long to reply, somehow I am not getting email notification of new posts.
Thats a good question. The quick answer is, no, there is not an easy way to do a rainbow morph. It is something I would like to add, but it is not in there right now.
The only way to do it is with mixing morphs. For example, you can do a red, a green, and a blue morph and have them overlap, but admittedly it is probably not the effect you are looking for. The problem is that currently you can have the tail of a morph fade from a color to black and you can fade from black to a color, but what is needed is the ability to fade from black to a color and back to black.

Ok, thanks Brian. I'll keep tinkering and eventually will figure out something that looks like that. Thanks again for your help!

Tim