Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale - Previous Discussion

cjjr

We don't know until Dan releases that information. It seems to change each year with different hardware/products.

Oh wow! Thanks man! I figured it would be around the same thing every year! Man I'm ready for the sale lol

Does anyone know how good the summer sale is? Everyone seems to love it, but is like like a 20% off sort of thing? I guess I'm asking how good the deals are lol.

Depends on the product, but it's enough to be worth your while.

Hey guys I have 6 more controllers I am selling. They are working great. Only used one season. I will sell for $175. I will ship for shipping charges! I am selling my house and moving to the country so there is no need to be in this hobby anymore. I also have many brand new C6 lights bought from creative display still in the boxes from shipment. Red, Green, Blue, and Pure white. I also have cases of incadescent lights from walmart and lowes. These are also brand new. If you are interested I can give you amounts and prices. I will also send pictures if you would like to see. Have a great Sunday.

Jeremy

Does anyone know how good the summer sale is? Everyone seems to love it, but is like like a 20% off sort of thing? I guess I'm asking how good the deals are lol.

The March Mad Grab Sale had Summer Sale prices listed also.

The pc kits were listed

Regular List Price Only: $124.90

2012 Summer Sale Price: $110.95

The March Mad Grab Sale had Summer Sale prices listed also.

The pc kits were listed

Regular List Price Only: $124.90

2012 Summer Sale Price: $110.95

I tried to plus one you but I hit the wrong button lol. I'm going to go plus one one of your other posts now lol

WHere do I go to get the Summer Sale prices? Because I'm on the store site and it's still same prices help please...