Light-O-Rama Forums

New Sequence, Galloping Jingle Bells

BrianBruderer

There is a new sequence on youtube at

The sequence is to "Galloping Jingle Bells" by Sarah Morley. The song is produced by "Pointy Eared Elf Productions" which is sort of my music label. The song was created and performed by "Laboratory XLII" which is a combination of synthesized music and live performers.
The song combines Jingle Bells with the finale of William Tell Overture for a "galloping" fast paced version of Jingle Bells. A bit of "Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel" is thrown in for some "gallop relief"

Enjoy!

Brian

Are you going to sell this or Rock Ye ???

Just curious............this looks great!!!

Steve

steve synek wrote:

Brian

Are you going to sell this or Rock Ye ???

Just curious............this looks great!!!

Steve

Yes, hopefully by this weekend I will have them available on my web site. And since I have rights to the songs I can include the audio file with the sequence.

As always, fantastic job
unique style there Brian, I like the way you created these sequences in hybrid mode with the SS Tree or Matrix it will work with either

• 2 years later...

Brian,

I love the multi-colored ribbon effect from 36 to 46 seconds, especially when it reaches the top and hovers back down like that.  Can you explain to me how you achieved that effect?  I'm using the SuperStar Sequencer and have a 16 strand 360 degree CCP tree (25 pixels per strand).  I was thinking it almost looks like a Shockwave but does not align with the ribbon having multiple different colors along it's path. 

Thanks,

Shane

Brian,

This is a CCR sequence but I was wondering if you were going to do it with a CCP tree.  I built a duplicate of the 12 string (2 bundles @ 25 each) 180 degree tree your video showed.  I was hoping you would be doing more of the CCP sequences.