Light-O-Rama Forums

Feature Request: Vertical Tools

pixeldigger

One thing I would find useful. When I choose a fade or ramp, or a color change (ie; red to green in RGB) It would be useful in pixel arrays to make them vertical instead of horizontal.

An example is instead of channel 1 fading from red to green, I cane pick from channel 1 to channel 25 in the same timing mark as red to green.

pixeldigger wrote:

One thing I would find useful. When I choose a fade or ramp, or a color change (ie; red to green in RGB) It would be useful in pixel arrays to make them vertical instead of horizontal.

An example is instead of channel 1 fading from red to green, I cane pick from channel 1 to channel 25 in the same timing mark as red to green.

You can do that in superstar, but it would be nice in S3!

• 2 weeks later...

if you mean to be able to create an effect on channel one and then have channels 1 thru 25 do the same thing there's an easy ways to do this...

create the effect as you normally would, then click and drag down from channel 1 to ch25, then hit the H key which is normally used for a chase effect. If you only chose one cell it just creates a vertical feature