Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for sequences that contain arch sequences

Leroy Thompson

I added an arch last year but my personal sequencing for it was very poor. Does anyone have sequences that include an arch or arches that I could pull the arch sequence sections out of for my use? I am building a second arch this year and want to get to work on the software since I now know how much they can add. Thanks,

Leroy Thompson wrote:

I added an arch last year but my personal sequencing for it was very poor. Does anyone have sequences that include an arch or arches that I could pull the arch sequence sections out of for my use? I am building a second arch this year and want to get to work on the software since I now know how much they can add. Thanks,

How many channels are your arches?

magish01 wrote:

If this were a comic strip, would this thread be about an Arch Nemesis?

Ba dum bum. We're here all night folks. Remember to tip your waitress. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Leroy Thompson wrote:

I use Holiday Coro's Baby Sidewalk Arches {3 channels per arch x 3 arches} total 9 channels.

Not all sequences have arches in them, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head which ones do and which one's don't. But if any will help, feel free to download and modify for your use.

You can download any of my current or previous sequences here {S2=2010/2011 - S3=2012}:

http://cid-7d6d47dfa1c635ae.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=browse&resid=7D6D47DFA1C635AE!1240&type=6&Bsrc=EMSHGM&Bpub=SN.Notifications

NOTE: These are on Hotmail's SkyDrive system and sometimes it may take a little longer to load than usual. So give it a little time if it doesn't show up immediately, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, and it could take up to almost a minute to load and display the sequence folders.

Good Luck with your arches!

• 1 month later...

The Arches, I remember that group! Jughead was my fav! They even had their own cartoon! ;) And yes, it's a slow day..

Edited by TJ Hvasta

Guest Don Gillespie

I have 8 channel arches

I haven't seen 8 channel arches I use 7 channel arches that way the middle arch is in the center at the top, my own opinion I like the 7 channel better than the 8 but it is personal preference.

This is an old thread but I had 4 - 8 channel arches (had means I sold 7 controllers so far)....however the sequences are still around.