Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thebaronn

Anyone else purchase the CCPixels?

Recommended Posts

Just got my notice that my CCPs and DC controllers were shipped today. Should arrive next Tues. Order number was 34650.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine should be here Friday. This weekend will be fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe all you guys have these new lights and no one has opened them up and played with them yet! No videos, nothing! :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my yesterday and I started playing with them last night.. to much playing not enough video taping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My recent conversation:
Ring Ring!
Me: Hello
Wife: You have 2 big packages
Me: Sweet!
Wife: What are they?
Me: Light O rama stuff
Wife: Lame
Me: I Love you
Wife: You are lucky I love you
Me: agreed
Click!

Now I need to find a way to get out of work early!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donny M. Carter wrote:

I can't believe all you guys have these new lights and no one has opened them up and played with them yet! No videos, nothing! :shock:

Don,
I've played with them and they work well. I uploaded pictures in this post: http://forums.lightorama.com/forum89/33076.html

I'll post a video and a comparison picture there shortly.

The thing i like about them the most so far is the controller enclosure.. seems to be a great design, haven't done a long term outdoor run yet, but they seem to be pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine on Wed.

Will be playing with them this weekend.

Time to start tweaking my squences.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redbirdruss wrote:

Mine arrived today!

Will you be attending the SLAM? And if so, are you planning to bring the CCPs? And if not, will you re-consider? :):):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in the CCP's but as far as I can see, LOR doesn't list them on their site for sale yet. Maybe they are fullfilling orders already placed during the sale before listing them up for regular sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

PaulXmas wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:
I did order a set.
have not heard anything since the sale.
BUT I did read the 4 - 6 weeks.
So I will start to panic after the 6 weeks.
Its only been what 2 or so weeks now.

Time flies when you're having fun. :D
26 days and counting since the sale. (Sale was 3/29.)

I'm sure LOR will come through...they always do.


Still not the 4 weeks.

In my books LOR still has over 2 weeks left.


No, 4 weeks = 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 28 Days

6 weeks = 7 days a week * 6 weeks = 72 days

So if 4 weeks shipping should already be happening. Especially if the sale was in March, as this is now May 25, that's more than 4 weeks time from the sale date, as today is the 57th day {Friday 5.25}, if 6 weeks, you still have 15 days before shipping would commence on the item. Which would be Saturday June 9th for 72 days. This including Sat/Sun. Take out the weekends and this will change drastically to even further away.

At least that's how I figured it using a calendar and the posted sale date of 3/29 in this thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe we meet the promised delivery time for the CPPs It sure seems like a long time when you are waiting.

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orville wrote


No, 4 weeks = 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 28 Days

6 weeks = 7 days a week * 6 weeks = 72 days

So if 4 weeks shipping should already be happening. Especially if the sale was in March, as this is now May 25, that's more than 4 weeks time from the sale date, as today is the 57th day {Friday 5.25}, if 6 weeks, you still have 15 days before shipping would commence on the item. Which would be Saturday June 9th for 72 days. This including Sat/Sun. Take out the weekends and this will change drastically to even further away.

At least that's how I figured it using a calendar and the posted sale date of 3/29 in this thread!

Better check your math Orville. 6 weeks is 42 days, not 72.

Mine shipped right at 5 weeks and then spent a week getting across the country on UPS. They arrived here in the Los Angeles area 2 weeks ago today - on 11 May.

As Dan pointed out, it just seemed like a long wait, but the made the committed ship date with a week to spare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff Millard wrote:

thebaronn wrote:
My recent conversation:
Ring Ring!
Me: Hello
Wife: You have 2 big packages
Me: Sweet!
Wife: What are they?
Me: Light O rama stuff
Wife: Lame
Me: I Love you
Wife: You are lucky I love you
Me: agreed
Click!

Now I need to find a way to get out of work early!


This is, without a doubt, my favorite post of 2012!

Jeff

Thank you! LOL! But, I think she may have a better one:
I finished 1/2 my Santa House the other night (ran out of CCPixels so I am done until they get back in stock)

Wife (watching the video
): I admit, it looks very nice
Me: I know, now I have to wait to order more so I can finish it up
Wife: So you are done for now?
Me: Yeah, probably for a few months
Wife: SO! you can clean the garage now?
Me: Stunned silence, no comeback whatsoever
Wife: Good. Walks away....

Personaly, I don't think she was ever interested in the lights, it was all an elaborate trap....

I guess I was going to have to pay the piper at some point....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope I have the right person but I am new to LOR and saw the Carol of the Bells Techno Christmas video and was blown away by it. Do you know where I can purchase the sequence? I "think" you are the one that created it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest

k6ccc wrote:

Orville wrote

No, 4 weeks = 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 28 Days

6 weeks = 7 days a week * 6 weeks = 72 days

So if 4 weeks shipping should already be happening. Especially if the sale was in March, as this is now May 25, that's more than 4 weeks time from the sale date, as today is the 57th day {Friday 5.25}, if 6 weeks, you still have 15 days before shipping would commence on the item. Which would be Saturday June 9th for 72 days. This including Sat/Sun. Take out the weekends and this will change drastically to even further away.

At least that's how I figured it using a calendar and the posted sale date of 3/29 in this thread!

Better check your math Orville. 6 weeks is 42 days, not 72.

Mine shipped right at 5 weeks and then spent a week getting across the country on UPS. They arrived here in the Los Angeles area 2 weeks ago today - on 11 May.

As Dan pointed out, it just seemed like a long wait, but the made the committed ship date with a week to spare.




Dang, I didn't notice that, kept thinking something didn't look right, but..... I guess I hit the 7 instead of the 4 and dadburn it if I didn't do it twice!:shock: Ugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...