• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thebaronn

• k6ccc

• Donny M. Carter

• Crazydave

I ordered two CCP's along with a couple of controllers. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow!

Mine arrived a few days ago. Admittedly without the shipping information being updated I began to wonder if they were delivered and someone took them.

Just got my notice that my CCPs and DC controllers were shipped today. Should arrive next Tues. Order number was 34650.

I can't believe all you guys have these new lights and no one has opened them up and played with them yet! No videos, nothing! :shock:

I got my yesterday and I started playing with them last night.. to much playing not enough video taping.

My recent conversation:
Ring Ring!
Me: Hello
Wife: You have 2 big packages
Me: Sweet!
Wife: What are they?
Me: Light O rama stuff
Wife: Lame
Me: I Love you
Wife: You are lucky I love you
Me: agreed
Click!

Now I need to find a way to get out of work early!

Donny M. Carter wrote:

I can't believe all you guys have these new lights and no one has opened them up and played with them yet! No videos, nothing! :shock:

Don,
I've played with them and they work well. I uploaded pictures in this post: http://forums.lightorama.com/forum89/33076.html

I'll post a video and a comparison picture there shortly.

The thing i like about them the most so far is the controller enclosure.. seems to be a great design, haven't done a long term outdoor run yet, but they seem to be pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine on Wed.

Will be playing with them this weekend.

Time to start tweaking my squences.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Redbirdruss wrote:

Mine arrived today!

Will you be attending the SLAM? And if so, are you planning to bring the CCPs? And if not, will you re-consider? :):):D

I'm interested in the CCP's but as far as I can see, LOR doesn't list them on their site for sale yet. Maybe they are fullfilling orders already placed during the sale before listing them up for regular sale?

PaulXmas wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:
I did order a set.
have not heard anything since the sale.
BUT I did read the 4 - 6 weeks.
So I will start to panic after the 6 weeks.
Its only been what 2 or so weeks now.

Time flies when you're having fun. :D
26 days and counting since the sale. (Sale was 3/29.)

I'm sure LOR will come through...they always do.

Still not the 4 weeks.

In my books LOR still has over 2 weeks left.

No, 4 weeks = 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 28 Days

6 weeks = 7 days a week * 6 weeks = 72 days

So if 4 weeks shipping should already be happening. Especially if the sale was in March, as this is now May 25, that's more than 4 weeks time from the sale date, as today is the 57th day {Friday 5.25}, if 6 weeks, you still have 15 days before shipping would commence on the item. Which would be Saturday June 9th for 72 days. This including Sat/Sun. Take out the weekends and this will change drastically to even further away.

At least that's how I figured it using a calendar and the posted sale date of 3/29 in this thread!

I believe we meet the promised delivery time for the CPPs It sure seems like a long time when you are waiting.

Dan

Orville wrote

No, 4 weeks = 7 days a week * 4 weeks = 28 Days

6 weeks = 7 days a week * 6 weeks = 72 days

So if 4 weeks shipping should already be happening. Especially if the sale was in March, as this is now May 25, that's more than 4 weeks time from the sale date, as today is the 57th day {Friday 5.25}, if 6 weeks, you still have 15 days before shipping would commence on the item. Which would be Saturday June 9th for 72 days. This including Sat/Sun. Take out the weekends and this will change drastically to even further away.

At least that's how I figured it using a calendar and the posted sale date of 3/29 in this thread!

Better check your math Orville. 6 weeks is 42 days, not 72.

Mine shipped right at 5 weeks and then spent a week getting across the country on UPS. They arrived here in the Los Angeles area 2 weeks ago today - on 11 May.

As Dan pointed out, it just seemed like a long wait, but the made the committed ship date with a week to spare.