Light-O-Rama Forums

Other Uses

Caleb Linburg

I was wondering if people use their LOR equiptment for anything in the off season. Seems like a waste to have them sit in my basement for 3/4 of the year. What do you use your controllers or lighting for?

Caleb Linburg wrote:

I was wondering if people use their LOR equiptment for anything in the off season. Seems like a waste to have them sit in my basement for 3/4 of the year. What do you use your controllers or lighting for?

Seems like a lot of people do displays for other holidays. I just did an Easter Display.

I talked about them in this thread http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=32608&forum_id=99

I've seen St. Patrick's day, Independence Day and Halloween.

I've thought about using them inside the house, but then, I'd have to take them out of that for the holidays.

Deck out your vehicle for fun. My van has some led lighting added to it, but I don't have a spare controller yet to really put them to work.

I did have my van wired into the show for Christmas though.

Unlike most here, my primary use of LOR is for my year round landscape lighting. I still don't know if I will do a Christmas show.

Electric ignition for fireworks. Other than that I want to use them minimally. Like any other item, the more you use it the shorter it's life span becomes.

I used mine for a Wedding, did a 20 foot wall, sequenced to the 1st dance and then on a shifting pattern thru the night.

bfrd22 wrote:

I used mine for a Wedding, did a 20 foot wall, sequenced to the 1st dance and then on a shifting pattern thru the night.

Lol. I would love to use it for welding. It would look more like art then a weld though.

Caleb Linburg wrote:

bfrd22 wrote:

Lol. I would love to use it for welding. It would look more like art then a weld though.

????

scubado wrote:

Caleb Linburg wrote:
bfrd22 wrote:

????

Lol. I am losing my mind!!!! It bought it said welding. I was laughing because it said that. It seemed a little confusing. Need to stop reading the fourms while walking in crowded areas.