Light-O-Rama Forums

March Sale - CCB and CCF

Davidt

Dan,

If I'm not mistaken the Cosmic Colour Bulbs are capable of running from 110 to 250VAC, so I presume this should be OK for Australia through the March Sale.

Could you please confirm if the Cosmic Colour Floods can operate across 110 to 250VAC as well. Or does it require a different power supply? If it requires a different power supply for 240VAC will this be available during the sale?

Thanks,

davidt

I have emailed John to jump in and answer this. I think I know the answer but I know John's answer will be 100%.

Dan

Davidt wrote:

Dan,

If I'm not mistaken the Cosmic Colour Bulbs are capable of running from 110 to 250VAC, so I presume this should be OK for Australia through the March Sale.

Unfortunately, the current group of controllers has a part which is only good for 120v. These will be labelled with this restriction. Since this is a new product, we would like to introduce it in the US first to make sure there are no problems since correcting foreign problems is very costly.

Thanks Dan and John.

Much better to find out now, rather than after they arrive. My credit card will now remain intact for a little while longer. It's a pity though as the US > AUS currency exchange rate is pretty good at the moment.

And as for Asetti's observation... Only some of us are foreign problems :)

Good luck to everyone during the sale.