Light-O-Rama Forums

yikes been on here for a year

james campbell

well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for over a year now. I guess I am no longer a newbie but not yet a grisseled old fart :) I would like to thank all the folks who have made this really enjoyable,both chatting with freinds and getting the display off the ground. Looking forward to another great year

James

james campbell wrote:

well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for over a year now. I guess I am no longer a newbie but not yet a grisseled old fart :) I would like to thank all the folks who have made this really enjoyable,both chatting with freinds and getting the display off the ground. Looking forward to another great year

James

If that is the case, then why in the world do you keep asking such "newbie" questions?!?! :)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

james campbell wrote:

James

If that is the case, then why in the world do you keep asking such "newbie" questions?!?! :)

lol thats a good one

james campbell wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
james campbell wrote:

James

lol thats a good one

Who said I was joking? I just threw in the smiley to be nice.

:)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

james campbell wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
james campbell wrote:

James

lol thats a good one

Who said I was joking? I just threw in the smiley to be nice.

:)
either Way it's still funny:dude:

Congrats!

In a few days, I'll have been here for two years. I too have received a lot of help and ideas and also give back as much as I can. It's fun to watch the advancements in technology and see the creative ideas everyone comes up with to utilize the technology. I have so many things going on in my life, I don't know if I'm coming or going, belching or farting.
I will also take this opportunity to thank everyone for helping me, and I'm sorry if I'm still asking newbie questions?!

james campbell wrote:

James
same here, seems like only yesterday!

well ive been here just over a year just long enuff to catch jims falling mega thing it fell twice last year

t purser wrote:

well ive been here just over a year just long enuff to catch jims falling mega thing it fell twice last year

Atleast that one thing we CAN count on each YEAR...

t purser wrote:

Which begs the question... Should we measure time on this board in years? Or in the number of Jim's props that have bitten the dust? :P

t purser wrote:

mine will not fall this year i buried a case of those blue pills under where it will be
Now that is imaginative thinking!!

Your here for a year and you have 866+ posts?

I've been here for over 4 years with only 275+ posts....

You must be a slow learner.:P

crackchecker wrote:

I resemble that remark.

james campbell wrote:

well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for over a year now. I guess I am no longer a newbie but not yet a grisseled old fart :P I would like to thank all the folks who have made this really enjoyable,both chatting with freinds and getting the display off the ground. Looking forward to another great year

James

When does one become a "grisseled old fart"?

When I was teenage, 30 was old.

When I was 30, 50 was old.

Now that I in my 50's.....uh what was i saying?

PaulXmas wrote:

james campbell wrote:
well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for over a year now. I guess I am no longer a newbie but not yet a grisseled old fart :P I would like to thank all the folks who have made this really enjoyable,both chatting with freinds and getting the display off the ground. Looking forward to another great year

James

I'm guessing that you are a "grisseled old fart" after you Pissed more than one person off and had more than two threads closed or sanitized because of a post you made.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
james campbell wrote:

James

I'm guessing that you are a "grisseled old fart" after you Pissed more than one person off and had more than two threads closed or sanitized because of a post you made.

I am guessing I qualify :P

crackchecker wrote:

no ... I am really addicted to all things lor.

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:
james campbell wrote:

James

I am guessing I qualify :P

I think you are the Vice president of that club. Will not name the president due to that might make this thread get closed due to the new rules.