Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR - DMX Controlled with Lightfactory

laserdon

John Slade wrote:

Note: Picture brighter than actual tube. The camera really does add 10 lumen... errrr was it pounds?

Looks Great! :D

Don what type of ccr's did you use and can you give a little more information about them, what chip is used in them are they from lor ect thank you Blair

sysco wrote:

Don what type of ccr's did you use and can you give a little more information about them, what chip is used in them are they from lor ect thank you Blair

Blair,

They are CCR's from LOR. I used the built in MACROS and EFFECTS to control them via DMX. The LOR controllers included with the CCR's allow you to be very creative by combining Macros with color effects to make different combinations of colors and looks.

I wrote approximately 100 cues for the CCR's that worked in conjunction with the other lighting cues for the show. This allowed me to save specific looks (macros plus color effects) in each cue and run the Cue when needed.

Probably more information than you needed. Lol.

Don

• 2 weeks later...

What the heck is plumbers tape and where/how do i find it? I googled it and guess what i found....tape. LOL.

drivemewilder wrote:

What the heck is plumbers tape and where/how do i find it? I googled it and guess what i found....tape. LOL.

Google "strap iron"

don't forget the "IR" or you may find something that may be a bit difficult to incorporate into your display

I'll start doing a Valentines display! Thanks Dave. I'll check it out. So nothing at my local home depot or lowes?

drivemewilder wrote:

I'll start doing a Valentines display! Thanks Dave. I'll check it out. So nothing at my local home depot or lowes?

Yes,

rolls of the strap iron are available at the big box barns

Back to the pex pipe. Is it always sold in rolls or does it also come in sticks? Coming in a roll would require a way to keep it rigid and from wanting to keep it's coiled up shape.

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was locked