Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• Shan-Man

• dito

• rjm12rjm12

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bob:

Great job. I have version papaguyo 1.2 which does not have the mouths on the left side to drag and drop from. I can't seem to find a link for 1.3.5. Where might I find this version (drag and drop would help a lot).

texascop wrote:

I really appreciate your video. Where did you get the mouth shapes for the Coro Trees? Thanks,

Happy to help. I made the jpg files from the template David at HC put together for the trees.
Posted them on this thread which has fallen in the list.
http://forums.lightorama.com/forum81/32408.html

Here too for convenience
http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/HC%20mouths%20for%20Papagayo.zip

• 2 weeks later...

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Promised many times to do a how-to video on Papagayo so here it is.

Bob-O, thanks for taking the time to give back to the community! Excellent video.

• 1 month later...

I'd really like to give this a try, but for some reason I can't seem to get the same version papagayoMOD 1.3.5 and screens. I found a download for the 1.1 version and the mod source downloads, downloaded both and installed the 1.1 version, but just don't understand how to convert the 1.1 to the mod version. Any help with maybe a couple of screenshots would be appreciated. Thanks

Looks like the link posted above no longer has the file.

I posted it here. But link may not be good since its a funny extension. Please let me know if you have trouble. This rar file is a zipped file the way it came.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/papagayoMOD_1.3.5.3_win32.rar

Thanks BobO. This is the same file I had downloaded after downloading and installing the papagayo version 1.1. First I couldn't get it to open at all, but downloaded winzip to open this zipped file. I couldn't find a setup file to run in the 1.3.5.3 files after unzipping, so that's where my problem is. I'm not familiar with replacing program files in a program so I wasn't sure how to convert the 1.1 version to this version so I could use the features as you show in your video. Still not sure what to do with all the files contained in the zipped file

Bob, First off THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIDEO! I have been working on "I Gotta Feeling" and noticed you have it in your files as well. here's a short video of my sequence in Papagayo (for some reason the longer the video, the more the audio gets off track).

I only used one voice (too late to switch) and I' using Papagayo 1.2. I need some help using your software to convert to LOR. I'll search some more on getting the phenomes thing down. Any help in the meantime is GREATLY appreciated. Also comments AND criticism appreciated for the video shorts.

PS, I buy the sheet music to make sure I get all the words.

and I also did not cut the music to shorter lengths. I think that's why the weird effects towards the end of the song...?

In Papagayo your frames per second needs to be 25. Video shows you are using 24. 25 frames translates into .04 timing grid which is what Papagayo to LOR program expects.

Yes papagayo was not written for long files. It does not display correctly on the end of long waves.

Sorry, but this is where I'm at:
I have my Papagayo exported. Opened Papagayo to LOR. Loaded the exported voice. Configured my channels. Exported to LOR clipboard. Started a new musical sequence and pointed it to the wav file. set my timings to 1/10th sec. but HOW do I get the sequence to come up in Sequence editor?