Light-O-Rama Forums

sudden outage of one channel

Guest guest

Well, if that worked for you, maybe it will work for me. I'm going to unplug the unit for the next 6 hrs and see if it works. Hopefully it will, if not, well at least I made it ALMOST through the year. Also, at least I know the LOR people will help me get it fixed too, which is the most important thing

• 6 years later...

I think I have a channel that went out last night. I hope it is just a loose bulb in the string. It was too dark to see anything. I did check the figure before setting in the yard and all the lights where working. Will check tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. I'll run another extension cord from the outlet too see if it is the string of lights or not. I don't think it will be the extension cord as they are 40' 16 ga. cords bought last year. If it is not the extension cord or the light string, I don't know what I'll do. I do use all my channels in my Christmas show, so I hope it is not the controller. It is fairly new. Bought last year for my Christmas show. More to follow. 

I thought about it, but I was afraid someone would tell me to link back to this one. I will test beofre starting a new topic.

Thanks

I thought about it, but I was afraid someone would tell me to link back to this one. I will test beofre starting a new topic.

Thanks

Bad socket on the light string. Got it going now.