Light-O-Rama Forums

Question about buying SS S3Software

gmac

I now have S2 advanced software. My plan is to buy SS and upgrade to S3....But then can I put the software on my desk top where S2 is now and then also put the SS & S3 on my laptop?

Your LOR Software license is valid for activation on up to 5 different computers. Thus you would be able to install S3 on your desktop and laptop. (While I don't think you were going to try, just for the record, you can not run two different versions on the same computer.)

Don: That brings up another question for me .....Do I have to uninstall S2 before I install S3 or will S3 just write over S2 (Hope I made that clear.)

gmac wrote:

Don: That brings up another question for me .....Do I have to uninstall S2 before I install S3 or will S3 just write over S2 (Hope I made that clear.)

As Don stated, no need to unsintall S2, just run S3 and let it install over your S2 version,

This way if you created and used different directories other than the LOR Defaults, you don't lose anything and everything will be just as you had it in S2.

You just get all the cool features of S3.