Light-O-Rama Forums

Can you use the tapper wizard for part of a sequence or a second time to adjust a sequence?

Guest guest

Happy Holidays all,

I have used the tapper for a few songs. I have noticed it is kind of an all or nothing type thing. Meaning you use the tapper once on the sequence and then adjust from there. Is there a way to open the tapper wizard a second time in a sequence to make addittional adjustments. If not I think that would be a great enhancement for next release of software.

Flanman

I use the tapper wizard to do different parts of the song, (girl vocals, man vocals, kids vocal, trumpet, drums, etc), so I go through the same sequence several times and assign a channel number for each part. Then I use that as my template as I set up my show. It comes in handy when you are trying to do over 300 channels.

Bill

Ok.. so here is my original question, as I am not clear. Can I use the tapper wizard for just a small part of my sequence. I mean after I have started working on a song. Say there is a 5 second part with a lot of drums, and I want to use the tapper wizard for just that small sequence. Is that possible, or do I have to listen to the whole song up to that point with the tapper wizard on to input just that one section? Hopefully that makes sense.

flanman

Sorry, I didn't understand the original question. Unfortunately, you have to listen to the song, without tapping, until the drum portion, tap it out and assign it to a channel. I'm sure you could probably tap out the drum portion, as you do the first go around, and simply adjust the rest of the song around it, but the easiest way would be doing a tapper wizard by itself, and incorporating it into your show.

Bill

Thanks for the additional feedback. I really liked the software since starting to use it this year. I am hoping LOR II may have the ablity to us the tapper wizard for a selected section versus the whole song. I think that would be a very nice enhancement.

flanman

flanman wrote:

Thanks for the additional feedback. I really liked the software since starting to use it this year. I am hoping LOR II may have the ablity to us the tapper wizard for a selected section versus the whole song. I think that would be a very nice enhancement.

flanman

It will