Light-O-Rama Forums

Inputs

Caleb Linburg

The pins locations and description are in your literature that came with the board. (online too I'm sure) you can try alligator clips or solder if you have a steady hand and good eyes. If you just want to use a trigger, a paper clip or small piece of wire will work. BE CAREFUL if you're doing this hot (under power)

you need a resistor in the path as well I will post it here in a second you can not just make contact with out the correct resistor wired in series

http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/InputConnectionsForCTB16.pdf
for the ctb 16 pc controllers v 1 to 3 you only need the 10k Ω resistor now for the 4th gen controllers I am not sure so I am not going to say which way to go with them but they do not have the input header out for them yet

I had my head in my a** gen 1 and 2 is for that resistor rule the gen 3 I am not sure about I have no idea where I got the gen 4 from

Ok I looked at the manual and it looks like gen 3 does not need any resistors that is why they do not use the same input card

LOR will adjust your shipping down, if the actual cost is less than that. Due to the way the Yahoo store calculates shipping, it sometimes has it quite high.

You could contact support (lightorama.com/support) and tell them what you want to order, and where it's going to, and they could more accurately determine shipping.