Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Denny

CCB, CCF User Guides Posted

 One or two 50 bulb strings
 320 channel controller in a plastic
weatherproof box

SO, one controller with 2 strings would be one unit id and both strings would work identically or mirror each other if "flipped"?

Not as I understand it from reading the manual. It would have 100 RGB pixels that are individually addressed.

k6ccc wrote:

Not as I understand it from reading the manual. It would have 100 RGB pixels that are individually addressed.

I only see 50 (150 channels) per ID in SE. Either the CCB controller has 2 ID's or both 50-sets (100 pixels)would run identically except one could be flipped.

Each bulb of the 50 of each string will be individually addressable.

Dont let the current state of SE be your only clue.
Also look at HWU which has a flip box greyed out.

There will be a single unit id with 320 channels. Here is an old post from LorJohn, the brains behind the CCx.

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26841&forum_id=89&jump_to=251242#p251242

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Dont let the current state of SE be your only clue.
Also look at HWU which has a flip box greyed out.
There will be a single unit id with 320 channels. Here is an old post from LorJohn, the
"The CCB controller has one unit ID and 320 channels. Channels 1-160 are bulb string one. 1-150 = RGB, 151-157 = res/macro/color-effect, 158-160 = reserved. Channels 161-320 are bulb string two. 161-310 = RGB, 311-317 = res/macro/color-effect, 318-320 = reserved. In legacy unit ID mode it can take up to 20 unit IDs."

I'm trying to program CCB's for 2012 and do not see how to get to 161-310 in the SE. Guess I should just wait?

I'm just sequencing! I'm leaving all the LOR controller settings blank. I will fill them in (I know it will be tedious) later. Or sequence and then create new channels when the product is released and then cut and paste. Either way, I NEED SOME CCBs!!!!! Anyone got a line on a release date?

You can sequence now.

Just put in two ccrs. The pre assigned channels wil both be 1 157.
Proceed with sequencing.
When se is upgraded you will add a ccb then copy there and delete the ccrs

On my phone so more later

Recently got a message from the LOR "help desk". They say that the CCF's are being "received from the assembler" and "should be available before the end of the month"!!!
Still no price though.