Light-O-Rama Forums

problem saving or importing channel configuration

james campbell

Ok using 3.1.4 standard,I am trying to do a channel layout for a friend.I can do the layout name all channels export the configuation,but when I try to save my work it says invalid procedure call or argument. also the same error if I try to import the new layout to a new music animation? please help

Just want to make sure I'm understanding: Do you mean that the data imports correctly, but then when you try to save, you get that error?

If so, what happens if you try to save something that you did NOT try to import anything into? For example, start up a new animation sequence, then save without having done anything else.

I can export but not import. also I can save old sequences. I tried starting a new channel layout for this new project it will export the channel configuration but I can't save that sequence. also I can't import what I save as that channel configuration. S3 has ran flawlessly since putting it on this computer

problem solved,I think it was the way I was putting the groups in can't explain but it it working now:)